Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just dont care somtimes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just dont care somtimes
Vendetta
Board Regular
Member # 29494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vendetta   Email Vendetta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it seems creepy but sometimes I will just go looking for feet does anyone else do this???? I look to take pictures when ever possible usually outdoor areas or in department stores I'm nervous about getting in trouble but it is a rush for me to really get some good canids. What if i ask to photograph a mature woman's feet ?? If she was already flaunting them to me why not ask can i get in trouble for asking ?????
Posts: 34 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah best bet would be to ask, the worst that could happen is a "no".

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not as much as I used to, but many times when I have the time I do. Nothing, short of my wife being with me, will stop me from cruising or parking by a group of girls doing a car wash for instance. Sometimes if I see an exceptional looking girl I'll follow her to get a closer look. Rarely take photos though.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vendetta:
I know it seems creepy but sometimes I will just go looking for feet does anyone else do this????

OMG all the time and boy let me tellya, sometimes it is hard getting rid of that creepy feeling but man when you want some feet bad, you want them bad and i have a lot of times in my life where I have wanted feet REALLY REALLY bad.

Oh god, sometimes the urge for tootsies has made me ask women things about their feet and they look at me like i am the biggest psycho on earth. Alot of other times it works out well tho, but sometimes with normal everyday girls who aren't expectin it, i think they have thought i was a total sicko for the things i asked.

in fact, i just got my car out of the shop today, and the finest girl was taking me to get me checked out and paid and she had such perfect legs and feet and i so wanted to ask her if she'd model her feet for me when we were in private but i held back thank god, cuz i can only imagine if she flips out like another girl who i asked a couple months ago [Cry]

And I definitely would not have wanted every male in the local vicinity of the car shop to come over wondering what the hell was the cause of the distress. Sometimes women get freaked if you scare them so watch out with the creepy stuff fellas, even if you want those feet really bad [Mmm] [Drool] [Confused]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I will pull out the phone and snap apic every once in awhile if I see a great pose or a real nice pair of feet

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, i'm gonna be 28 this January. And as i'm getting older, i;ve noticed that women LOVE honesty. I've complimented womens feet numerous times. ALL times they usually tocuh my shoulder and say "thanks". I've had several times where the woman said "i thought no one would notice".

It's better to bring it out, rather then just taking out a camera and snapping shots-that they see as "weird".

Just man up and compliment. Then ask if you can take a picture. If they say no, then so be it.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gibarian:
Honestly, i'm gonna be 28 this January. And as i'm getting older, i;ve noticed that women LOVE honesty. I've complimented womens feet numerous times. ALL times they usually tocuh my shoulder and say "thanks". I've had several times where the woman said "i thought no one would notice".

It's better to bring it out, rather then just taking out a camera and snapping shots-that they see as "weird".

Just man up and compliment. Then ask if you can take a picture. If they say no, then so be it.

But i want MORE than a picture. I want the WHOLE nine yards!!!
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links