Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To Ben Del Amitri

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To Ben Del Amitri
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Besides the fact that you always post excellent photos of classy girls in tasteful scenarios, I really respect the fact that you present yourself in such a professional manner.

My day job is a corporate financial analyst at leading firm in our industry. I deal with polished veteran executives everyday. I can't help but notice the comparison in tone and professionalism between emails I get from them and your posts on this forum.

It's rather refreshing and makes you stand out, at least to me, in very positive way. It's no wonder to me that you've been successful.

Sincerely,

The High Arch Analyst

[ September 24, 2008, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: High_Arch_Analyst ]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that you mom? Welcome to the forums High Arch Analyst - oddly enough, I've just recently returned to these forums after a lenghty hiatus. I'll check out your flickr offerings and your blog ... and look forward to your postings in here!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtybarefeet
Board Regular
Member # 15838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtybarefeet   Email dirtybarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ben,
Sorry, but I'm trying to write for you.
Please take a look and clear your inbox on here, hun?
Thanks.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an old post, but I must concur!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEN RETURN! GREAT!!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtybarefeet:
Hey Ben,
Sorry, but I'm trying to write for you.
Please take a look and clear your inbox on here, hun?
Thanks.

I just cleaned out the inbox. I haven't been logged into these forums much at all - sporadically and for but a few moments at a time over the past few months ... foot parties in Houston, San Antonio (of all places!) and Portland. Things have calmed down a bit, maybe even enough time to do a little posting.

[ January 21, 2010, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,
Hope to have you back and a bit more active. I know you're busy but i must say your abscence is noticed. Welcome back sir!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links