Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Lovers Should I just ask?????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Lovers Should I just ask?????
Vendetta
Board Regular
Member # 29494

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Vendetta   Email Vendetta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I ask a lot of questions and what not but let me gain some knowledge here. If I know a girl or woman is alone and has pretty feet should I compliment here then ask to photograph her feet because I love going candid in all but I have a huge craving for feet.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many times are you going to start a new thread asking the same basic questions? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vendetta
Board Regular
Member # 29494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vendetta   Email Vendetta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry man just needed some insight
Posts: 34 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just ask her if she wants her toenails clipped.

_fjb_ [Laugh]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you should always just ask. it is better than being a big time creepy perv and sneaking pictures for your own masterbation later. & even more pervy if you are one of those guys posting her feet pics w/o permission for many other wackjobs on the internet to masterbate to later.

just put yourself in her shoes (& no I don't mean your nose). imagine how you'd feel if some unsuspecting creep took pictures of your exposed parts to post on the internet for thousands of dateless fellas to look at and wank off too. now imagine worse if your family members happened to come across those random pictures on the net somehow and see all those pervy comments from a buncha horny men on the net.

would you honestly be able to say to yourself that you would've given consent or approval for that guy to sneak those pics? just take a personal motto upon yourself and say it's always better to do the right thing, even if nobody is lookin.

don't be like some of those extreme pervs out there who take women's feet pics without them knowing and then distribute their pics all over the net and sometimes even profit off their unconsenting feet. this gives us all a bad name and makes the rest of us good guys look bad too.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vendetta
Board Regular
Member # 29494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vendetta   Email Vendetta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
you should always just ask. it is better than being a big time creepy perv and sneaking pictures for your own masterbation later. & even more pervy if you are one of those guys posting her feet pics w/o permission for many other wackjobs on the internet to masterbate to later.

just put yourself in her shoes (& no I don't mean your nose). imagine how you'd feel if some unsuspecting creep took pictures of your exposed parts to post on the internet for thousands of dateless fellas to look at and wank off too. now imagine worse if your family members happened to come across those random pictures on the net somehow and see all those pervy comments from a buncha horny men on the net.

would you honestly be able to say to yourself that you would've given consent or approval for that guy to sneak those pics? just take a personal motto upon yourself and say it's always better to do the right thing, even if nobody is lookin.

don't be like some of those extreme pervs out there who take women's feet pics without them knowing and then distribute their pics all over the net and sometimes even profit off their unconsenting feet. this gives us all a bad name and makes the rest of us good guys look bad too.

bravo!
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links