Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish history ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetish history ?
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all . its just qu come to my mind and i think alot and search alot too and find nothing . WHO is the fisrt persone had foot fetish in that world ? WHEN ? HOW may peopel have the foot fetish things ? Why we get into the foot fetish and How ?

any one have story of that ?

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems like this would be a tough thing to track down

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
WHO is the fisrt persone had foot fetish in that world ?

As far as I know, it was Jerry Brudos.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and chuck norris...actually i don't really know. but he does kick some serious ass.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikeyagogo
Board Regular
Member # 22899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeyagogo   Email mikeyagogo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for some reason i really dislike this facade about chuck norris being so cool. i mean... come on
Posts: 24 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read that it was a neanderthal man by the name of Alley Oop. He was going out courtin' a woman with his club in hand when a particularly lovely cave girl was feasting on a medium rare mammoth burger. He introduced himself to her cordially and then cracked his club over her dainty head. When he was dragging her back by her hair to his cave to consummate his marriage he noticed that those strange appendages at the end of her long legs. Unlike his they had soft skin, weren't covered in course bristly hair, and even had nails that appeared to be trimmed and painted with some kind of cave painting pigment. He became strangely fascinated by this new discovery and dropped his mate where they were and proceeded to inspect his new found discovery a little closer. Cavemen tend to smell everything first before they place it in their mouth and you of course know this would be no different. As you and I know something that tasted and smelled that good would probably feel good too. So while she was out cold with a big lump on her head from going "clubbing" with Mr. Oop he was busy doing all sorts of perverted things to her feet that he used to reserve only for his pet saber tooth tiger. Mr. Oop became the worlds first foot fetishist and creepy sleepy foot raper. He also swore of bestiality after that for life!

And if you think I'm full of shit, prove me wrong! I saw this documented in a cave painting in western Europe!

http://www.coreyandjayshow.com/images/AnnaCaveMan.jpg

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some guy called Adam maybe?
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yah its become complicated
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:

Yeah, he worshipped Eve's pretty feet! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:
Originally posted by climax:

Yeah, he worshipped Eve's pretty feet! [Smile]
LOL right on, glad someone got it ^_^
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just remembering something: In the play SALOME, written by Oscar Wilde, there's a passage where she tells Herod that she will be dancing for him in her bare feet, and he's very "excited" about that! This play was written in the late 1800's.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I read that it was a neanderthal man by the name of Alley Oop. He was going out courtin' a woman with his club in hand when a particularly lovely cave girl was feasting on a medium rare mammoth burger. He introduced himself to her cordially and then cracked his club over her dainty head. When he was dragging her back by her hair to his cave to consummate his marriage he noticed that those strange appendages at the end of her long legs. Unlike his they had soft skin, weren't covered in course bristly hair, and even had nails that appeared to be trimmed and painted with some kind of cave painting pigment. He became strangely fascinated by this new discovery and dropped his mate where they were and proceeded to inspect his new found discovery a little closer. Cavemen tend to smell everything first before they place it in their mouth and you of course know this would be no different. As you and I know something that tasted and smelled that good would probably feel good too. So while she was out cold with a big lump on her head from going "clubbing" with Mr. Oop he was busy doing all sorts of perverted things to her feet that he used to reserve only for his pet saber tooth tiger. Mr. Oop became the worlds first foot fetishist and creepy sleepy foot raper. He also swore of bestiality after that for life!

And if you think I'm full of shit, prove me wrong! I saw this documented in a cave painting in western Europe!

http://www.coreyandjayshow.com/images/AnnaCaveMan.jpg

Alley oop Huh? That is too funny LaDaemon. My belly hurts. TTYl Babe...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I'm just remembering something: In the play SALOME, written by Oscar Wilde, there's a passage where she tells Herod that she will be dancing for him in her bare feet, and he's very "excited" about that! This play was written in the late 1800's.

oh that was from very long time ago .....uhh
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LeDaemon, I was a bit concerned that your contribution might go unappreciated. Was glad to see shellsprettyfeet picked it up. I yucked it up here, too.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links