Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » DONNA FOOT SMOTHERS LAUREN!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DONNA FOOT SMOTHERS LAUREN!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy donna f vs f foot smothering!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donna is my wife's good friend. She is in her late 40's, but she looks 30 and she is very sexy. She is a lean 5'8, 135 pounds, with long straight blonde hair with super toned legs and sexy feet. I have enjoyed watching her fight with her legs and pretty size 8.5 feet. Donna has taken karate, and kick boxing classes, and loves to kick, and step on opponents. She was beaten and humiliated by another of my friends Nancy. Nancy made Donna kiss and smell her feet after a fight. Donna felt humiliated by that assault. Since then she really wanted to get revenge on Nancy, which she did, but she also loves to get other females under her sexy bare size 8.5 feet. She loves humiliating other girls with her feet, because of what was done to her. She looks for opportunities to make this happen. On a recent get together, Lauren 5'6, 140 pounds, short blonde hair, was making fun of Donna's lack of understanding of football which was pissing Donna off. Lauren was trying to embarrass Donna in front of her boyfriend. Donna grabbed her and threw her to the floor, isn't this how you tackle? Lauren was caught off guard, and was tossed on her butt. In football you use your feet right? Donna honestly started trampling her right then and there on the living room floor. Donna stepped on her stomache hard! She then stood over her and really stepped on her soft cotton shirt that covered her ample breasts! She pressed her right bare foot on Lauren's neck, and then with her left foot she stepped right on her face shortly after. Get your feet off me you crazy bitch, Lauren yelled, and screamed, and tried to get up. Donna kicked her back on the floor, she kicked her in the stomache and in the face twice! Lauren tried to scramble, but Donna stepped on her back hard, then kicked her over on her back. Lauren tried to push Donna's feet away, but Donna raised her right foot, hovered it over her face, and then stepped on it again. Donna's foot covered her face completely, and she laughed and smiled. She really wanted to humiliate this bitch with her feet, just as Nancy had done it to her! Smell my foot, bitch, you like my feet? She rubbed her foot in her face, as she stood over her like a victorious warrior. She twisted her foot side to side on Lauren's now crying, beaten face really smothering her under her sexy sole. Donna laughed out loud, loving humiliating this bitch under her foot! She could never forget the experience under Nancy's foot, and she was now trampling another female the same way, and it felt so good. Lauren laid flat and still now, and Donna looked at her poor face beneath her foot, watching her being forced to smell her sweaty sole, and she squealed with delight at her de-feet!!!!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links