Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Smelling Party in NYC this Weekend...info, models & more

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Smelling Party in NYC this Weekend...info, models & more
feetaholic
Board Regular
Member # 26334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetaholic   Author's Homepage   Email feetaholic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On Saturday, October 4th... several of the models from www.buymysocks.com will be competing against one another in a contest to determine who has the stinkiest feet - and we need more judges.

The party will be this Saturday night in a sick hotel suite in NYC. Open bar, music, etc..

Attendance is being limited to 25 guys.

There will be 8 models competing in the 3 hour foot sniffing contest. In addition, several other beautiful ladies will be at the party (including Lil Dee from feetfair.com and Jamie Daniels from jamiedaniels.com) just to have their feet worshiped. After the contest, all models will be available for 10 minute foot worship sessions ($20 each).

For more info, please visit http://www.buymysocks.com/party.html

For $10 off party admission, please enter the coupon code "party10off" when leaving the $25 deposit to rsvp. Coupon expires on 10/2.

To see pics of the models who will be at the party, click here:
http://buymysocks.com/party/oct4_models.html

Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know, I'm not into this paying thing. It takes away the human interaction part, which is a huge part of anything sexual to me. When I went to a foot party, I hated it because it lacked the level of connection or that the girl had the least bit interest or fun in what was going on. Not to mention the stuff they put on their feet takes any good odor away, and it smells, as someone here said, like "witch hazel." I think foot fetish and sex have to be earned, not bought like a commodity.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetaholic
Board Regular
Member # 26334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetaholic   Author's Homepage   Email feetaholic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John,
I certainly agree with you that a foot in your nose earned is much better than paying for it (true for anything in life). But the parties that I host are much, much different than the typical party... trust me. Firstly, the atmosphere of this party actually feels like a party. The hotel suite provides for a more intimate, cozy, comfortable feel. When the guys start to arrive, they are greeted by the models from the website buymysocks.com. They have a chance to grab a drink, enjoy the hotel suite and the music, and mingle with the ladies before the contest starts.

Secondly, the party primarily focuses on foot smelling and ensures that each "judge" participating in the contest has the best and most efficient opportunity to smell each contestant's feet (both with socks on and barefoot). There is no foot worshiping with the models in the contest until AFTER the contest. So each models' feet will be fresh for the smelling.

Basically, this party is all about foot smelling and to offer an amazing experience that the majority of people cannot replicate or purchase for themselves. At my party, each judge is guaranteed 40 TOTAL MINUTES OF HOT FOOT SMELLING.

Then the foot worship frenzy begins....

--------------------
Come check out my site!
http://www.buymysocks.com

Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, I read that Eden could not defend her foot stink title. Who was the lucky gal who beat her out?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
426 HEMI
Board Regular
Member # 769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 426 HEMI   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to 2 of these parties, unfortunately none of the girls feet had any of the odor we all adore. They all smelled too clean and mediciney. It sucked... Please have these girls wear some nylons all day and DON'T wash off their feet !!!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetaholic
Board Regular
Member # 26334

Hemi, not sure which 2 parties you've been too but you would not believe the odor this past saturday night.

Tadpole, a contest first-timer won the title - Mistress Phoenix.

Here's a preview image of Phoenix..

http://www.buymysocks.com/party/images/oct4/phoenix_party.jpg

--------------------
Come check out my site!
http://www.buymysocks.com

426 HEMI
Board Regular
Member # 769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 426 HEMI   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did they smell cheesy? I like that type of foot odor. Not too overpowering, but substantial....lol
Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links