Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Face or Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Face or Feet
Spade221
Board Regular
Member # 21168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spade221   Email Spade221   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, guys, i was just wondering what u consider before getting serious with a girl. what is more important to u, face, body, feet, personality? to me feet come first.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty feet/body get my attention and the face seals the deal.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Pretty feet/body get my attention and the face seals the deal.

For me it's the reciprocal the above quote. A pretty face paired with a thin toned body, gets my attention. Pretty feet, w/high arches, seals the deal.

I'm admittedly shallow when it comes to dating. Therefore personality takes a back seat to meeting my physical criteria. Ideally, I'd prefer both beauty and personality. However, if her personality is great, but she doesn't look the part -- yeah, um, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars [Hump]

Hey, at least I'm honest...

Edit: Grammer

[ October 02, 2008, 04:44 AM: Message edited by: High_Arch_Analyst ]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are all important but I always say to myself, I'll take a cut in looks for the right feet and attitude.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gotta be a pretty face for me. if not that i can't even look at her feet. it all starts there

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
gotta be a pretty face for me. if not that i can't even look at her feet.
Precisely.

I agree 100%
Face first. Feet second.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"gotta be a pretty face for me. if not that i can't even look at her feet."
Comment by Tyler D.

I think someone must have hi-jacked Tyler's handle. [Laugh]

Anyway, I'm just the opposite: A nice pair of feet, and/or a nice ass, automatically make the face look better to me.

_fjb_ [Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ but I also make a few exceptions from time to time too LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not as picky about feet as a lot of people are here. Of all of the girls I encounter, only about half of them have a nice face, but I'd only turn down about 20% of the feet out there.. So face and other features are more important.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but I'd only turn down about 20% of the feet out there..
No Shit???

For true???

[Thud]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jesse_ffd
Loyal Member
Member # 30977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesse_ffd   Author's Homepage   Email jesse_ffd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody wants a butterface [Smile]
Face comes first for me

--------------------
Jesse
Webmaster
Foot Fetish Daily
www.footfetishdaily.com | Famous Feet Weekly - Celebrities | Daily Foot Blog - Blog

-

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I leave the best till last!

Start at the face and work my way down, you know you usually have a winner when your past the half way mark and get onto the legs and if there tanned, tonned and sleek...your in for a treat!

I've been with attractive girls with horrid feet and I've been with average girls with amazing feet.

Feet are just a bonus really in some ways, don't get me wrong, I love feet as much as the next guy on here but I'd much prefer to get with an attractive girl just for the kudos points really than worry about how her feet look.

Foot Fucker
xxx

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Face and feet seal the deal for me but i would take an average looking woman with great feet also. Its kind of a toss up but i would not date an ugly chick if she had hot feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty face then sexy feet and then body realy i dont care about body if she have pretty face and sexy feet
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personality,feet,face,body.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links