Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Last night...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Last night...
FootBoy728
Board Regular
Member # 30197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoy728   Email FootBoy728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl I'm seeing came over. She's 19, about 5'3, blonde and i think she wears a size 6.5 shoe. We were wrestling around and she pinned me a little, put her feet in my face and said "Ew my feet are in your face haha I've been wearing sneakers all day too, they probably smell!" She had socks on, but I was still in heaven, I;ve never had a girl do this to me before...I think I'm in love. That is all.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she would've felt my bulge instanty underneath her schfincter the moment she pinned me down with her feet on my face and i got my first whiff [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i like Blonds . may u take photos of her sexy feet and post here plz .becuse i think that u are a realy lucky man
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear about your night, Footboy728. What did you say in response to her comment about her feet being in sneakers all day

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol you should have gone for it there and then and told her you quiet enjoyed the experience. Or next time you talk to her bring it up.

Agreed, one of the sexiest things with this fetish is when a girl uses her feet as an attempt to repulse you not knowing the effect it actually has on you and she has just taken you to heaven and back.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fifty
Board Regular
Member # 20257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fifty   Email Fifty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should've bit em, then waited for her reaction. Thats what I usually do, and its worked out so far.
She freaks, no dice. She laughs and you can probably work your in.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn cool story did she know you had a foot fetish?

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoy728
Board Regular
Member # 30197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoy728   Email FootBoy728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When she pinned me down and put her feet in my face I was speachless...I couldn't say anything. Although I did stick my toungue out and she giggled a little it was adorable. I was with her again last night and I straight up told her that I love her feet they're soo cute and she just laughed. She's incredibly gorgeous though, and her feet are probably the cutest/hottest feet I've ever seen no lie. I dont know if I can work pics in yet, but maybe soon I'll keep you all posted.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links