Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Wonder of Libraries

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Wonder of Libraries
Amterry
Board Regular
Member # 32229

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Amterry   Email Amterry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure that I'm not the only foot freak out there that just loves to visit libraries [Smile] The potential for seeing a woman kicking off her shoes to reveal her beautiful barefeet is almost limitless and for this reason i find it virtually impossible to pass one by when i'm out and about here in South London. Once inside I always walk around the establishment seeking out opportunities to sit down next to, or as near as possible to, a female who is barefoot inside her shoes and wait for that magical moment when she kicks them off to free her delicious barefeet. [Big Grin] Off course the lady in question won't always remove her shoes but i find that more often than not she will. On the other hand these visits can be extremely frustrating because due to the nature of my obsession i am always wary of other people watching me disapprovingly and on one occasion I was so desperate to see a lady's barefeet that my behaviour attracted the attention of a security guard because I was sat directly beneath a security camera but this device didn't stop me from spending a lot of time peering under the desk recording with the video on my phone the beautiful brunette in front of me who was playing with her peep-toe flats. Luckily i noticed the guard entering the study room i was in and quickly put away my phone so that when he walked by it looked like all i was doing was having trouble with my shoelaces [Roll Eyes] That is the closest i have come to being publicly humiliated regarding my obsession that i share with all of you. Paranoia causes me to constantly look around to see whether other people are watching me watch feet and the amount of times that I have been interupted by members of the public pisses me off to the max!! Many times i have been on a good feet watch, sat next to a girl who has indulged me by kicking off her shoes only for some interfering bastard to come and stick their fucking nose in to matters that don't concern them [Mad] I know that on some of these occasions the person in question is genuinely in the vicinity looking for a book or whatever but also I know that on others sheer malice and/or nosiness is their motivation. Anyway these are the type of people who don't understand how someone could be so in love with female feet and are dismissive of the idea so fuck them. Back to the matter at hand, I am currently a student about to embark on my second year at university. Last year, whenever I visited the library I always made sure that I walked around the whole place at least once looking for some nice barefeet to sit next to, but more often than not I found that there was some great barefeet action in inhospitable places such as a girl sitting in an area where library staff would see me staring at her feet or a barefoot girl being surrounded by a group of other students working on the same project etc... Frustrations such as these caused me to walk around constantly as I would be determined to have a good view of barefeet over anything else, and if my desires were still thwarted then I'd retire to the computer labs, park myself in a corner and spend my time looking at my favourite feet websites, enrolling on a few and getting shitloads of pictures to make up my feet albums (for the record my favourites sites are Feetfair, ECFeetkingdom, Solefoodcafe, Soles of Silk, Feetishes and Island of Kaki: in no particular order). Needless to say, putting my pursuit of feet above everything else had a detrimental effect on my studies and I struggled to get motivated for long periods. I've promised that this won't happen in this new academic year but we'll see... Anyway, I'll end with a positive anecdote about libraries: my favourite library moment was on a Thursday in May in 2006. I went into a library in Southeast London at about 17:30 because on Tuesdays and Thursdays it closes at 20:00. I found a seat between two beautiful girls. On my left there was a delicious looking girl of South Asian origin wearing strappy high heeled sandals; she had incredible barefeet with toes to sell your soul for. On my right sat a beautiful black girl wearing white sling-backed flats. I sat down and pulled my chair out enough so that I could see both pairs of feet whilst seemingly reading a book. After about 20 minutes the Asian girl left with a friend of hers, some obnoxious guy who may or may not have been her boyfriend; either way: the lucky obnoxious bastard... The black girl remained and as the Asian girl was going, she kicked off her flats to reveal toes and an arch to rival the Asian girls!! Utopia [Big Grin] We were sat in a corner away from the main hub of activity and unbelievably my luck held out with NO INTERUPTIONS!!! [Fingers Crossed] For nearly 2 hours I had this beautiful girls delicious barefeet next to me and she knew how to rub them together and wiggle her toes [Tongue] When we were leaving she gave me a beautiful smile after she had put her shoes back on. Curse my shyness, my heart was beating so fast I thought she might notice it moving beneath my sweater. I have seen her subsequently over the past 2 years but she was with a friend each time. Once in the library she was wearing flip-flops and kicking those off but on this occacsion I was on my lunch hour and had to return to work. I dream of meeting the barefoot queens of my dreams in libraries who will then give me unlimited barefeet privilages [Love] What are your experiences with libraries?

Poll Information
This poll contains 2 question(s). 7 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, heed my advice. Do a year of study in Sydney, Australia as an exchange student. Our University libraries in the summer are full of beautiful barefeet women. Those that dont walk around barefoot, wear thongs which readily slip off and those that dont wear thongs have open toe shoes. It truely is a feet fest during the summer months here.... You wont be disappointed !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first part of your library poll only gave one choice. Didn't quite make sense.

I joined a site a long time ago where the guy got all his material shooting in the library at the college he went to. He was kind of crazy as I remember seeing one picture set where he had pulled his dick out and wanked while under the private desk and shot his load on the floor right under her feet and splashed her sandal just millimeters from her toes. I'm guessing he may have gotten caught and is serving some time in a small cell somewhere by now.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he must have been hit by a lighting bolt hey La Daemon?...ahahahaha
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most of my library experiances have been with women wearing nylon stockings.i never reall went to the library in the summer time. if you have any stories with women in london wearing nylons in the library..i would love to exchange stories.
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I joined a site a long time ago where the guy got all his material shooting in the library at the college he went to. He was kind of crazy as I remember seeing one picture set where he had pulled his dick out and wanked while under the private desk and shot his load on the floor right under her feet and splashed her sandal just millimeters from her toes. I'm guessing he may have gotten caught and is serving some time in a small cell somewhere by now.

you cannot be serious?!?!?
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
He was kind of crazy as I remember seeing one picture set where he had pulled his dick out and wanked while under the private desk and shot his load on the floor right under her feet and splashed her sandal just millimeters from her toes.

While I understand the rush he would get from doing this, I'd never take a chance like this. You get caught and it's not only exposure but the photography as well that they can get you for. Several years ago, a guy was arrested in one of our local libraries for public masturbation.

That being said, the college library was one of my favorite hangouts, largely because of not only great feet and flip-flops, but so many girls kicking them off an being barefoot.

Very little compared to being able to get one of those two-sided study carols with a barefoot girl on the other side. Being able to look at a pair of hot bare feet so close was an incredible rush. But I never did anything more than look. (of course that was long before cell phones and little digital cameras) [Big Grin]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was confused by the poll as well.

Anyway, I definitely spent A LOT of time in the library when I was an undergrad way back when. Like you, I would patrol the floors, walking up and down the stacks past the desk lined up in a row and various study lounges, looking for feet to ogle. This is where my particular fondness for foot on foot rubbing cemented itself and I would spend hours in the library hoping to spot a girl engaged in it.

I even used to patrol a city university library after I graduated, looking for footplay to ogle. Like feetlvr mentioned, this was a long time before tiny video cameras(or internet access), so I would take in the action and try to recall it the best I could for masturbatory purposes after I got home. Sometimes, If I got to see some REALLY hot rubbing action, I would go squeeze one off in a men's room stall. That didn't happen often though.

Looking back on it, I wasted A LOT of time in mostly futile searches for footplay. I'd often leave frustrated and pissed at myself for being so obsessed. But, on the rare occasion, I DID see a nice, long, hot foot show, it made it all seem worthwhile.

Ahhh youth! Lol!

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amterry
Board Regular
Member # 32229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amterry   Email Amterry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apologies for messing up the poll; I only meant to post one question: What are your best library moments regarding women's feet? This is my first such poll so I hope to get the next one right!!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Library feet are some of my favorite!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always loved the library too .... I've also done a bit more than just looked ....

my moments were before cell phones & small cameras as well .... it was ALOT of fun !!

Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
expressions
Loyal Member
Member # 25223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for expressions   Author's Homepage   Email expressions   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit I have done a lot more than look. I actually grabbed a woman's shoe and smelled it...what was I thinking. I got enough courage one day to masturbate really quick...I mean in seconds. I must of climaxed in less than 60 seconds. Another time as a prank I stole a woman's smelled it for a while and planted it by another student....oh I' terrible but I did these things as a young college student OBSESSED with women's feet.

--------------------
Luvinfeet
http://clips4sale.com/store/5619

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the library at my university. All the study areas are around the edges next to the walls, while the staff and security don't really wander around so there is plenty of secluded places. They are scattered out as well so there is enough of them but there isn't too many students around the same spot. The way the bookshelves are arranged also means you can see in between the books all the way across to the people sitting in some of the study areas.

I don't usually go have to go there though. Every day when walking from the car park to my class I go past the performing arts building. There is a grassed area beside it where the drama/dance/music students always hang out or practice their roles/dances/songs. 80% of them would be barefoot. The catch is that half of them are guys.

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links