Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Worship/Footjobs Clips?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Worship/Footjobs Clips?
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm considering doing video and opening up a clip store whose theme would be casual interracial footjobs. Specifically presenting my white, hispanic etc. female friends giving myself or other black guys footjobs.

This seems to be a relatively untapped little niche that has not been well targeted and heavily exploited. However, I need to get a better sense of demand for such material so I can begin making cost assumptions and see if the numbers work.

Anybody have any thoughts, feedback, interest in such material, or know of any such vendors who have good quality material?

[ October 06, 2008, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: High_Arch_Analyst ]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess this is the wrong forum to do market research [Big Grin]
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you're a male and you buy a clip based on what the guy in the clip looks like, you're gay

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ecfeetkingdom has had some great foot worship and foot job clips where the girls give this lucky black man all kinds of fun with their feet. he even has themes in some of his vids that i particularly like such as when he has a white girl specifically calling out the color of her feet and the color of his dick like saying things like: "let me see that big black cock cum all over these white feet!"

it has some strange psychological hilariousness when i think to myself that EC was really having these girls say this twist on words because he wanted to hear it to make himself cum, so that was really funny for me and it added to the niche.

i also see a group of black guys who do foot domination themed videos out of the northeastern united states area. and they even exploit the racial element, except they do it in such a way to reinforce degredation and i won't repeat what some of these black guys request the girls to call them or address them as in specific terminology, but it is certainly not good for network TV LOL!

and again, i actually do like the element of that in how it creates a social focus between the man and the woman any time that some racial element is being called out, whether it be good or bad. nonetheless, these footdom black guys who run that site: clips2buy.com really have me laughing hard a lot of times when i find out that they want these women insulting them with racial slurs so that they can associate it with greater domination and make themselves feel lower.

it is a very self deprecating thing and i can kinda appreciate their own take on that perspective since i like to have women degrade me in a variety of ways too. but anyway back to the point of the whole inter-racial theme... i think their is a unique market for it and the demand is there. it gives a very nice unusual offering to all the existing material out there who's themes are getting old.

oh, and in theory, mikey p has a great point, but in real life, i'm willing to bet he's bought a clip or two in the past based on what the male looks like LOL (just like he picks his favorite characters out of the batman movies based on what the male looks like LOL!)

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
even if it doesnt make money, hell, the fact that you'd be able to make multiple clips w/ multiple girls of different races is well worth it in itself!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:

oh, and in theory, mikey p has a great point, but in real life, i'm willing to bet he's bought a clip or two in the past based on what the male looks like LOL (just like he picks his favorite characters out of the batman movies based on what the male looks like LOL!) [/QB]

haha nah i bought a footjob clip from extreme feet clips once and that dude is disgusting [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, I've allways liked the idea of another very underestimated niche: latinas and asian and black girls footing all over bolnde's naked bodies and then getting their feet worshiped by the valkiries

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's "blondes"
damn this keyboard

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go for it !

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sean the footman
Board Regular
Member # 9135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sean the footman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea, make sure they wear smelly shoes and make their guy sniff and lick them befor the footjob
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sean the footman
Board Regular
Member # 9135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sean the footman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i used to bartend, our office/lounge was down stairs, and this hot balck gir used to wear flipflops to work and always left them down ther when she changed into her work shoes, i used to go down there and sniff and lick them, they smelled and tasted like sexy vinegar
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sean the footman:
yea, make sure they wear smelly shoes and make their guy sniff and lick them befor the footjob

perfect setup and perfect sequence IMO! great advice [Big Grin]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links