Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sixth grade teacher true story (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: sixth grade teacher true story
sean the footman
Board Regular
Member # 9135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sean the footman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got to worship my sixth grade teachers feet this weekend. i ran into her at the bar at the local bowlingalley. she is a bbw and was wearing flats with no shoes. i cleaned and sniffed ever inch of her smelly grimey feet.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pictures, man. Pictures!
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pictures and details man. What do you mean you ran into her and got to worship her feet with flats... I mean share the details how the WHOLE thing GOT STARTED. Its every guy's dream to make out with his teacher (Sepecially her feet)/
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sean the footman
Board Regular
Member # 9135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sean the footman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok here it goes guys. so i'm at the bowling alley with some friends, hanging out, drinking some beers and who is at the lane next to ours? my sixth grade teacher! i didn't even notice until she said hey sean how are you? i was stunned. my cock almost burst through my pants. i always day dreamed in class about being able to suck and sniff her pantyhosed feet and shoes. first of all she is a sexy bbw with perfect feet and i notice she was wearing flats with no socks, and asked her why she was'nt bowling. she said that she wasn't very good and was just having some beers with her girlfriends. so we shot the shit for a while, and talked about some of my old classmates. let me point outthat she was about 25 when she was my teacher. now she is about 39-40. we hit it off and she asked me if i wanted to go sit in the bar and order some beers and do a shot. i said sure. while we were sitting there she starting dangling her shoe off of her toes, and i caught a few stares while she lit a cigerette. the she noticed my checking out her feet.THEN THE BOMBSHELL! SHE SAID THAT SHE REMEMBERD ME CHECKING OUT HER FEET IN CLASS, AND SAID THAT WHEN SHE DANGLED THEM IN CLASS SHE WAS DOING IT FOR ME. I WAS LIKE O REALLY? SHE SAID I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WOULD TURN OUT TO BE A FINE LOOKING FELLOW. SHE ALSO SAID THAT WHILE SHE WAS MY TEACHER, SHE USED TO DATE A GUY WITH A FOOT FETISH. I WAS BLOWN AWAY. I ADMITTED I WAS GUILTY OF CHECKING OUT HER FEET IN SCHOOL. AFTER SOME BEERS AND SOME RASPBERRY KAMAKAZIES, SHE ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO GO BACK TO HER HOUSE AND HAVE SOME DRINKS. I'M THINKING IN MY HEAD THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, SO I SAY SURE LETS GO. SO NOT 10 MIN AFTER WE GET BACK TO HER CRIB, SHE ASKS ME IF I WANT TO CLEAN HER FEET! REMEMBER SHE'S A BBW WEARING JEANS WITH HER BIG OLE BUTT STICKING OUT AND WEARING FLATS WITH NO SHOES. I SAID SURE AND SHE SAYS FIRST YOU HAVE TO REMOVER MY SHOES WITH YOUR TONGUE. I GET ONE OF THE OFF AND SHE SAYS GO AHEAD AND TAKE A FEW SNIFFS, I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME FOR THIS. THEY SMELLED TO CHEESEY AND SEXY. SHE HAD BRIGHT RED TOE POLISH. AFTER A FEW SNIFFS OF HER SHOES, I BEGAN CLEANING HER SWEATY GRIMY BBW FEET. THIS WENT ON FOR ABOUT 45 MIN UNTIL SHE COULDN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE. I FUCKED HER SO HARD, I EVEN FUCKED HER BBW ASSHOLE. SHE SAID SHE HAD A GREAT TIME AND EVEN GAVE ME HER PHONE NUMBER!!! I'M THE LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE!! SHE EVEN SAID NEXT TIME I SHOULD BRING MY CAMERA!!! I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED.

SEAN

Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Pics of her feet & toes, or it didn't happen.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man you're lucky. Did not have any nice sixth grade teachers but I remember my Junior year this teacher I had for trig. Mrs. Hannon was her name and she had the looks, body, and feet to die for. Always wore sandals or clogs and never wore socks. Always dangling and always kicked her shoes off when she was sitting at her desk. I sat in the first seat in the middle row right infront of her. I use to be in awe when she would take off her shoes and stretch her legs out under her desk. She would constantly be moving her feet, rubbing them together, flexing, and spreading her toes.

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
LOL Pics of her feet & toes, or it didn't happen.

[Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats fucking bad ass man, i mean bad FUCKING ASS! BAD ASS! BAD ASS MAN!
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe it; I mean c'mon, we can't always be toting around a camera.

_fjb_ [Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."I BEGAN CLEANING HER SWEATY GRIMY BBW FEET. THIS WENT ON FOR ABOUT 45 MIN UNTIL SHE COULDN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE. I FUCKED HER SO HARD, I EVEN FUCKED HER BBW ASSHOLE."
Comment by sean the footman

That's hot, man !! [Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"... and then I woke up ..."

Just a hunch.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you get to see her feet, when you were in her class?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you like grimey feet?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're the man! I have a few teachers I wouldn't mind hitting also, from elementary all the way up to college.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
I mean c'mon, we can't always be toting around a camera.

oh but you'd be surprised by what can be gotten on camera if we all did [Eek!]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links