Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A recurring fantasy of mine... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A recurring fantasy of mine...
FootLover4Real
BANNED
Member # 32359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover4Real   Email FootLover4Real       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As strange as this will sound, I often fantasize about my girlfriend getting f**ked hard by her personal trainer while she buries my face under her hot naked sweaty size 10 feet. The deeper & harder she gets it by her trainer, the harder she would press those pungent peds into my face- her sweaty soles scrunching, her plump toes plowing; leaving me to fight for breath while inhaling her fabulously funky feet & licking them as dutifully as I can amidst the heavy breathing, her sensational screams, mellismic moans, & the smacking sounds of their ever intensifying love making.

My lady's personal trainer f**king her brains out while I lick her big sweaty feet clean... Nothing would make me happier. [Drool]

[ October 07, 2008, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: FootLover4Real ]

--------------------
FootLover4Real

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do some personal training

i'll be happy to bang your girl but you're gonna have to stay home pal

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover4Real
BANNED
Member # 32359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover4Real   Email FootLover4Real       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol I gotta be there dude I just wanna see her feet covering my face while you two pretend I'm not even there...

--------------------
FootLover4Real

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why can't you just bang her with her feet in your face?

that's a double whammy if you ask me

why do you need another cock involved?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More like cuckold fetish imo.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover4Real
BANNED
Member # 32359

Down Under think you for being the one guy who gets it!

--------------------
FootLover4Real

FootLover4Real
BANNED
Member # 32359

My bad- thank you.

--------------------
FootLover4Real

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely not bi-curious at all.. at least not for this fantasy. i cant speak for any fantasies he hasnt shared lol.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this may be a fantasy of yours but do you think you could actually go through with it?

Big difference in what you imagine turns you on and what you can live with.

If it happened could you ever look at your wife again the same way? Some men can. No way in hell I ever could.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover4Real
BANNED
Member # 32359

Nusuth you are correct I am not in the least bi curious; I'm not even remotely sexually attracted to men. I do have, as DownUnderFeet pointed out, a cuckolding fetish to match my foot fetish.

I was cheated on a few yrs back by my then fiance and though I was hurt when she confessed, I was also secretly turned on by the notion that she actually spread her legs for another man. I never told her that of course. In any event the woman I'm with now hardly even accomodates my foot fetish so I'm all the more apprehensive about sharing my above mentioned fantasy with her.

--------------------
FootLover4Real

FootLover4Real
BANNED
Member # 32359

To answer Lord's comment I'm quite sure I can live wirth it. When my ex fiance confessed to cheating on me I didn't once think of leaving her. We eventially broke up only due to our careers clashing with our attempts to have a life together.

--------------------
FootLover4Real

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see it as bi-curious either...but even if was, who really would care? It seems as if you would have someone else pleasure her and just lick her feet to give yourself the illusion that the foot worship is causing that pleasure. I can understand your vantage point on this scenario.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLover4Real:
I was cheated on a few yrs back by my then fiance and though I was hurt when she confessed, I was also secretly turned on by the notion that she actually spread her legs for another man.

Fascinating, and very tricky subject.

I can totally understand where you're coming from because I've had the same type of fantasy myself about my wife, yet also have NO interest in men.

Though my wife and I had both been sexually active with a long-term SO (she was actually engaged- me just long term relationship) we had agreed NOT to share any details of our sex lives when we started dating- which we didn't. Yet early in our marriage, I think largely because of some sexual frustration after the kids were born, I often fantasized about her and her former fiance'- imaginging what they had done together. I also had a strong fantasy for awhile about her being gang-raped.

But as someone noted, it is just a fantasy. She would NEVER do anything like that even if I begged her. In fact she'd probably leave me if I pressed the matter. And as noted you must have an incredibly secure relationship to stay married while doing this.

THat being said though, on this and other forums I have talked with people who truly enjoy sharing their spouses.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover4Real
BANNED
Member # 32359

Let me note that my lady & I are not married as of yet and as is the case with Feetluvr & his wife I worry that to confess my unorthodox desires to my lady would cause her to look at me with confusion & disdain, possibly even wanting out of the relationship.

--------------------
FootLover4Real

DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might have a better chance if you suggested couples swinging. In any case she is probably going to see it as you looking for an excuse to sleep with other women.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links