Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » perfect example

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: perfect example
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there have many many discussions on here about the power women know their feet have and how they use that against us and all that. last nite something happened that completely reinforces my assertion that not everything is about feet as some many posters on here seem to think.

as some backround, my wife knows all about my obsession with her feet and to be truthful, she was the one who made me finally feel ok with the whole thing and has always encouraged it. she makes sure her feet always look nice, she thinks about me when buying shoes, must own about 40 different polish colors, has bought toe rings, etc. she gets it, oh trust me she gets it!

last nite we were in bed and i had my foot over on her side and she had both her feet against that foot.. rubbing her soles up and down my leg, flexing her toes so they 'grabbed' mine, etc. in general, just making me insane with desire. i knew she wasnt in that mood so i let it go. i didnt think she was trying to do it to me and when i asked her about it this AM, she confirmed it. she said, yeah, it wasnt something i even noticed i was doing.

am i saying that they never use their footsie power? hell no, she will put her feet up on the coffee table and flex those toes right in my line of sight and then ask me innocently, 'what?' lol. she will also do things like last nite where she just doesnt realize how much it gets to me. its not a constant on women's mind like it is ours.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
its not a constant on women's mind like it is ours.

from my experience, feet is definitely not on their minds as much as ours, trust me on this. doubt it will ever change either. this is a given

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carskyavenue
Board Regular
Member # 22905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carskyavenue   Email carskyavenue   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So true,so true!! My wife tolerates my "foot thing" as she calls it - but one day I was sitting at the end of the couch, on the floor reading a book. She was lying on the couch, facing away from me, and watching tv when she suddenly grabbed my left ear with her toes and started to play with it - also rubbing her toes up and down that same side of my head. It is a good thing I still have that book - I cannot remember those 10 pages......!! I have been hoping something like that will happen again, but no luck yet.
Posts: 38 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you Tyler. I think since we all have a foot fetish here we tend to think whenever the girlfriend/wife/friend does something with her feet, that it's intentional. When really it could just be as nusuth said, his wife didn't even notice she was rubbing her feet on him.

Damn my foot fetish, I can't get enough [Cry]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women tend to do that even without their man having a foot fetish. It just comes naturally. You know, even non-foot people play footsie.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. Just because a woman is "flaunting" her feet in a way that catches our attention doesn't mean that she's aware of what she's doing. I think it's best to keep that in mind when it comes to speculating whether or not a woman in every day life realizes she's doing it. Chances are more likely that she's completely unaware of what she's doing and it's us guys who are reading way more into it than what it really is.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I disagree with some of you. If your lady knows you're attracted to her feet, and she does some little action with them, there's a great chance she knows she's doing it to arouse you.
Now, if you're with a girl who ISN'T aware of your foot fetish, and she does an action with her feet that arouses you, that's a different matter.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like dougie is alluding to- I think it has a lot to do with the girl's personality and willingness to make you happy. My wife does more and more things every day with her feet because she knows that I love it, but she's also really into being close. So though most of the time when she's rubbing her feet on me it's to get my attention and let me play with them, sometimes it is just a "thing" she does to be close.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the way to look at this is like this. Every single part of woman through evolution is designed to be pleasing. Just like in other animals, birds for example look at the color of another birds feathers, beek , talons all these things come into play for sexual attraction. You dont have to have a foot fetish to think feet are sexy. You dont have a breast fetish just because you like breast. You dont have a face fetish just because you like faces ect ect.

I think alot more "normal" guys and "normal" girls think of feet alot more than we give them credit for. That doesnt mean they have a fetish but they want the whole package. What guy wants to date a girl with horrid feet even if he doesnt want to nut on them or lick them?

So I would have to say ,after saying all that, that all women use thier feet sexually even if it is subconsiously just out of programing. I have only told one woman of my fetish but every single girl I have dated played footsie in bed or rubbed thier foot up and down my leg these acts have always been foreplay. Innocent when you have consumated the relationship playful even, but enticing, inviting, a go signal almost when your first involved in courting.

I think feet have always been involved in sexual activity some peopl just take it further .. Us. We as feet fetishist have just taken something already there and magnified it.

In closing I would have to say that to a point all women know the power of thier feet, even on "normal" men.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Every single part of woman through evolution is designed to be pleasing.

BZZZZZZZ! wrong sir. lol. thats putting the cart before the horse. we have evolved to find parts of women attractive to encourage us to mate with healthy and successful gene carriers. why do so many women like big boobs? cause its a sign that your gene carrier, aka kid, will have a better chance at survival. why are we attracted to nice long hair and straight white teeth? because both are signs overall health. the same goes for why women are attracted to certain things in men. a muscular man is a sign that he can hunt and provide for her and her children as well as protect them from rival men. they are attracted to masculine men because masculine = testosterone = better sperm = more offspring = successfully passing their genes on. it all comes down to propigation of the individual.
quote:

You dont have to have a foot fetish to think feet are sexy. You dont have a breast fetish just because you like breast.

breasts are sexual objects. actually, you kinda do. feet are not sexual objects.. and of course i am referring to 'normal' people. we're also not talking about finding them sexy, but actually having them arouse us. so by definition, our attraction to feet ARE a fetish.
quote:

So I would have to say ,after saying all that, that all women use thier feet sexually even if it is subconsiously just out of programing... Innocent when you have consumated the relationship playful even, but enticing, inviting, a go signal almost when your first involved in courting.

no, they dont.. unless you are lumping in every body part in that. you use rubbing their feet against you as an example but yet they do the same thing with their hands. its really just about contact.. skin to skin contact is one of our biggest flirtatious actions. the actual contact is what go signal is being given.. not that its about her foot giving you the signal. the same could be said for eye contact. you can definitely read it in her eyes alot of times when she is telling you go.. but that doesnt mean that she is aware of an eye fetish.. if there is one, who knows lol

bottom line.. this is the kind of argueing and bias that i was trying to combat. feet are NOT sexual to any non-fetishist primarily. they can learn to understand the sexuality we attach to feet, they will never truly understand it nor will it be second nature to them.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
she will put her feet up on the coffee table and flex those toes right in my line of sight

my sister's boyfriend was over my house last night and he did the same exact thing lol

people think feet are just feet, we are basically the only people that notice them or give them any thought

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in general, women seldomly think about things the way we do. just the way life goes. what we find appealing isn't nearly on their minds as much as we'd love to have it on their minds.

being sensual, seductive, sexy.... that is not always an inate part of a woman. some have to learn that skill.

the word fetish is way over used. just because you find it appealing doesn't mean it's a fetish. fetish really means.. you find arousal out of an object (human or inanimate). so.. you can have a shoefetish, a leather fetish, a foot fetish, a nail fetish, a tooth fetish.

breats are considered sexual in western cultures (and that more so in the last 100 years predominantly).

many can like feet, but not have a foot fetish. many who are averse to feet is because they learned to be so. some opt to unlearn it (to please a partner, or just for the sake of it)

most times, when women do something, like it was well pointed out, it's for closeness. when, however, it's sexual in nature, astute fellas can pick that up immediately.. it's a whole change of pace for the woman and is more involved emotionally than it is for men.

my wife is was not initially ok with my 'feet thing'. what helped her past it was the fact for me, it's fun, but not an absolute must. for her, now it's more like fun, and a way to connect.

most women I know, it's the same deal, a means to connect. few, interestingly enough, it's because they love it on a plane not much unlike ours.

it varies greatly from woman to woman, just like it does from man to man.

one thing though, women do a lot of things 'passively' when they're happy, close, secure, satisfied.. the kind of stuff that can easily blow our minds.. but they're not thinking of it for the very reasons why they do it.. because they're happy, close, secure, satisfied.

bottom line, when a woman feels loved properly, our foot thing doesn't often pose a problem.... the exception being that they have developed a strong aversion that they don't feel they want to address or resolve.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
why do so many women like big boobs? cause its a sign that your gene carrier, aka kid, will have a better chance at survival.
Are you insane?? BZZZZ wrong! The size of woman's breast have nothing to do with milk production.

Heres something for you to read.
http://www.007b.com/breast_size_breastfeeding.php

When I have more time I will go through the rest of your post and provide several more things for you to read.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links