Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Don't you hate it when...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Don't you hate it when...
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You see this super cute girl at a store behind the register or something. Then you either hope she has shoes on or if she is showing her feet that they are ugly just so you can be like, yeah well I wouldn't have asked her out anyway because she had nasty feet and that's an immediate no for me. Or if she wasn't showing them, you can pretend they were nasty so you don't have to feel sadden about not having asked her out? Well I see this super cute girl today with beautiful body, perfect boobies, and I can't emphasize how cute she was. Had a latina/asian look going on and she was so fine. So she turns around for a second, walks abit to the other end and I realize she has flip flips on which was like, arrrgh she's already killing me from her looks and now I see she has the most perfect feet I've seen in awhile. Then she's got her perfect ass facing me while she's at the other side and she's bending her foot showing her sole. I was about to pass out at how perfect this girl was. By the time she turns around and goes back to me, I'm already at a loss for words. So I walk away feeling even worse than I could have imagined had the 2 other scenarios occured, LoL!
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alex1970
Member # 28405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alex1970   Email alex1970   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to get over that shyness and throw a compliment her way. Come back the next day and compliment her on something else. Then ask her out the third time. Don't mention the feet for some time.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, time to teach yourself how to be social with the opposite sex.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
You see this super cute girl at a store behind the register or something. Then you either hope she has shoes on or if she is showing her feet that they are ugly just so you can be like, yeah well I wouldn't have asked her out anyway because she had nasty feet and that's an immediate no for me. Or if she wasn't showing them, you can pretend they were nasty so you don't have to feel sadden about not having asked her out? Well I see this super cute girl today with beautiful body, perfect boobies, and I can't emphasize how cute she was. Had a latina/asian look going on and she was so fine. So she turns around for a second, walks abit to the other end and I realize she has flip flips on which was like, arrrgh she's already killing me from her looks and now I see she has the most perfect feet I've seen in awhile. Then she's got her perfect ass facing me while she's at the other side and she's bending her foot showing her sole. I was about to pass out at how perfect this girl was. By the time she turns around and goes back to me, I'm already at a loss for words. So I walk away feeling even worse than I could have imagined had the 2 other scenarios occured, LoL!

My friend, just walk up 2 her, start a conversation with her..then talk about her feet.. =)

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup 'LovelyLadies' I know what your talkin' about [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just ask her for a footjob. lol

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutely get a loss for words.buthten when i get the courage to talk to her i get in trouble with mngt or security.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaaa i know exactly how ya feel my friend.

it especially sux when there's other people aroudn and you sure as hell couldn't ask her anyway for fear or them or her and them think you're a freak if you did ask.

i always prefer to ask in private so there is less embarrassment to go around in case of rejection [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whew I hear ya

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

totally happens all the time. either i don't say nothing or i give her a compliment (more then likely about her feet, which is a no-no)
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No offense, but sounds like your kinda of a wuss or maybe a little desperate. I mean you don't even know the girl and yet you go gaga over her and put her on pedestal before ever even saying a word to her. I just don't get it. No women is that beautiful, and has that nice of feet. You basically made it sound like she was more interesting and valuable than yourself, she is too good/hot for you.

Thinking about it from her perspective, if the way you framed your feelings is any indication of your demeanor, it's probably better you didn't say anything. She would instantly sense your insecurity, and probably write you off instantly, unless she found you physically attractive.

Your best bet would be to re-evaluate your self-confidence, and next time go and start a conversation before you start getting star-struck. Someone mentioned throwing a compliment. That won't work, she'll say thanks and then what. You need to observe her and come up with some open ended question to get the ball rolling.

Again, no offense, but living in LA, I deal with this all the time and I'm sick of seeing guys getting spooked by these girls who really aren't that special. Basically it goes like this. Guy gets star struck by major hottie , guy wusses out and doesn't make a move, guy gets frustrated and either beats himself up, assumes she was a bitch to rationalize why they did not attempt talk to talk to her, guy wonders what the secret is to getting hotties, until guy figures out there is no secret it's all about just manning up and talking to every hot chick who you like, especially those who gives guy a second look. This must be done over and over again until is second nature, until then guy gets no action except that which falls into his lap by chance. Guy never or rarely ever gets the girl he really wants, if/when he does it's by chance. Since guy is now afraid of losing girl, he kisses her ass and puts her on a pedestal, girl gets bored with wussy guy, girl leaves guy for more manly bad boy.

Moral of the story...

Don't be that guy...

Edit: Please excuse any spelling errors or missing words. I did not proof this post

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To answer the OP question. That doesn't happen to me. If I ever feel that way, I make a move. Unless of course it would require me to go too far out of my way to do so, or there are clear signals that it's a no go e.g. she's with another guy, she's working, I'm in a rush, she sent signals that she is not interested.

In many cases the not interested signals are ignored because I never know if they are test that is a part of her game to see if I will man up and try to get at her.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
quote:

No offense, but sounds like your kinda of a wuss or maybe a little desperate. I mean you don't even know the girl and yet you go gaga over her and put her on pedestal before ever even saying a word to her. I just don't get it. No women is that beautiful, and has that nice of feet. You basically made it sound like she was more interesting and valuable than yourself, she is too good/hot for you.

Thinking about it from her perspective, if the way you framed your feelings is any indication of your demeanor, it's probably better you didn't say anything. She would instantly sense your insecurity, and probably write you off instantly, unless she found you physically attractive.

Your best bet would be to re-evaluate your self-confidence, and next time go and start a conversation before you start getting star-struck. Someone mentioned throwing a compliment. That won't work, she'll say thanks and then what. You need to observe her and come up with some open ended question to get the ball rolling.

Again, no offense, but living in LA, I deal with this all the time and I'm sick of seeing guys getting spooked by these girls who really aren't that special. Basically it goes like this. Guy gets star struck by major hottie , guy wusses out and doesn't make a move, guy gets frustrated and either beats himself up, assumes she was a bitch to rationalize why they did not attempt talk to talk to her, guy wonders what the secret is to getting hotties, until guy figures out there is no secret it's all about just manning up and talking to every hot chick who you like, especially those who gives guy a second look. This must be done over and over again until is second nature, until then guy gets no action except that which falls into his lap by chance. Guy never or rarely ever gets the girl he really wants, if/when he does it's by chance. Since guy is now afraid of losing girl, he kisses her ass and puts her on a pedestal, girl gets bored with wussy guy, girl leaves guy for more manly bad boy.

Moral of the story...

Don't be that guy...

Edit: Please excuse any spelling errors or missing words. I did not proof this post

Wow, I think that is both the most awesome/truthful thing I have ever read on here.
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Eek!]

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe, thank you Dr. Freud for that one. XD I'm not quite that bad, but I was able to take a little advice from that myself.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The whole beginning of this is so self defeating I can't relate to the rest of it. If I see a girl the 1st thing I think is hoping she DOES have bare feet or sandals & the next thing is hoping she DOES have great feet. Why would I hope otherwise? So I can not feel bad about NOT asking her? Sorry but it doesn't register. I just don't get it.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links