Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite Foot Jewelry? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favorite Foot Jewelry?
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 5 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering what ( if any ) foot jewelry is your favorite? I like to see nice silver or hemp/coral style anklets paired with a small silver toe ring. Either alone is sexy and paired up is better! Yours?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 69 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did you mean for girls or for guys? because i wear some of that too. lol i know you mean girls, but some of us guys wear that stuff also.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love toe rings and anklet but I voted for ALL [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm.. what are barefoot sandals??

quote:

did you mean for girls or for guys? because i wear some of that too.

you wear what?!?! toe rings? anklets?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I meant on other people, but it could be for yourself if you'd like [Smile]
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you wear what?!?! toe rings? anklets?

sure, check any online toe ring web site and they have lots of styles for men, my wife has made some anklets for me, this stuff isn't just for women anymore, with fashion anything goes today.

Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have more interest in anklets. They frame the foot. I don't like the metal ones though, especially if they have excessive dangling bits. I like beaded, leather, those surfie ones made out of shells or even just ribbons. Something she could have easily made herself. I think arts and crafts girls are pretty hot.

I know I like some barefoot sandals and not others but I can't seem to tell why or what the differences are.

Toe rings are meaningless to me. Most of the time I never notice them.

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted all...I love foot jewellery...no matter how cheesy [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anklets do it for me, beacause they make the foot appear longer [Smile]
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love all foot jewelry.

Back in the day (early 70's) when my fetish first "hit" me girls were just starting to wear anklets- mostly leather and hemp. So anklets were my first foot jewelry attraction. On a girl that was wearing an anklet it made the ankle/foot without the anklet looked even "barer" to me.

I was ecstatic once toe rings came along. Love those too! My wife wears three, fitted, thin, gold bands on the second toe of each foot- the exact setup I love the most. But I also like them on one foot, or even multiples. I also like big toe rings, though you don't see them much.

A big fan of barefoot sandals too. It's fabric or metal that loops around the second toe, then runs up the front of the foot connecting to the anklet. My fave form of this are ones made of chain, which some makers call "slave anklets". That whole scenario sends me into foot fantasy land like you wouldn't believe. Just Google "slave anklet" and you'll see lots of different kinds of barefoot sandals.

[ October 14, 2008, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it all. There's no way I could pic a favorite.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i had to pick it would be toe rings, but i don't always think they look good. i like simple ones, and if it's over done it can be a turn-off. so i like my (women's) feet with maybe one toe ring per foot, tops, or no jewelry at all.

maybe it's my age group but i feel like i rarely see anklets on girls. and i've never dated a girl that wore anything more than a toe ring (usually just one) and my current gf doesn't wear any foot jewelry.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted all, as well. I love the simplicity of a single toe-ring and the understatement of a simple anklet. Additionally, I like to see many rings on toes. I'm sure there is a point where it can be overdone but I haven't seen it yet.

My favorite is the Slave Ring which is, basically an anklet & toe ring connected by a chain. Not exactly barefoot sandals but not dissimilar, either.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was hard for me to pick between toe rings and sandals, so I selected "all".
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links