Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Alternatives to Imagevenue? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Alternatives to Imagevenue?
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hur:
www.imageshack.com

www.tinypic.com

Thanks, but please don`t use Imageshack. It doesn`t work with Wu`s Forum.

Read here:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002169

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not going to be using Imagevenue at all anymore. Now every time I click on a pic I get the 5 sec delay AND some a giant pop-up window behind the picture. I think I will try photobucket for awhile based on your guys' recommendations. Thanks!

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footworshipstudios.com:
I am not going to be using Imagevenue at all anymore. Now every time I click on a pic I get the 5 sec delay AND some a giant pop-up window behind the picture. I think I will try photobucket for awhile based on your guys' recommendations. Thanks!

Those popups are annoying and they've developed the more insidious "pop under", which thwarts many browser and third-party popup killers ... and also sometimes leave "residue" in your system, cache or system's registry.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing this is a fairly old topic and/or thread, I have to ask the Question....

Anyone else still having problems using "ImageVenue" for their uploading tool? I hate to be the reason people are getting bugs or annoying pop-ups in their system. Truthfully speaking, it's the only one I know how to use. [Confused]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Start using Photobucket Mikayla [Smile] Nothing pisses me off more then seeing another one of those GD poker ads pop up when I'm wanting to see a pair of hot peds ! [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikayla's #1 Fan:
Truthfully speaking, it's the only one I know how to use. [Confused]

But I couldn`t help noticing that you`re using Flickr to host the banner...why not use that in future instead of Imagevenue?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
But I couldn`t help noticing that you`re using Flickr to host the banner...why not use that in future instead of Imagevenue?

-Hal-

I'm so glad u mentioned that, Hal. Cuz that's exactly what I tried to do!! It worked out perfectly with my banner. Unfortunately, I was unable to post any additional pics using this method. I'm talkin' SEVERAL ATTEMPTS....
all I kept gettin' was --> [IMG]http:/?example$#^crappy.text[/IMG]

It's like, I forget what I did the 1st time around. Is that WEIRD or what? [Confused]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleman316
Board Regular
Member # 34156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleman316   Email soleman316   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm new to this forum and happened to come across this post. I ddin't know that there were so many problems with Imagevenue but the only reason I use them is because they are the only free image hosting site that I've been able to find that allows adult pics.

If anyone knows of other free image hosting sites that allows adult pics, I would switch in an instant as I would definitely like to try a new image hosting site now that I know of the problems from Imagevenue.

Hope somebody can help.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any way of changing this forum to allow users to post photos directly from our computers, rather than go to those image hosting sites?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about photobucket?
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Any way of changing this forum to allow users to post photos directly from our computers, rather than go to those image hosting sites?

This would mean that Wu has to host ALL of the images we post on his server. That would require a ton of space and bandwidth on his part. On a FREE forum, I don't foresee this happening.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea it would be great if we did get to upload pics directly to wu but that would be a nightmare. Imagine all the hotlinking that would be going on

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad! Thanks for the answer, Eliza.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Too bad! Thanks for the answer, Eliza.

Anytime! [Big Grin]
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bump]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links