Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Party Facts (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Party Facts
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how long are the sessions and how do the models end the sessions?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it'd be cool to go to a foot fetish themed party to chill and chat about....pretty feet. Paying for a woman's attention is something I detest though. Heck, I even hate first dates because thats how I feel when i'm only physically attracted to the girl. Thats just me though.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Steph
Board Regular
Member # 31562

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Lady Steph   Author's Homepage   Email Lady Steph   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,
I just want to represent the DC, MD and VA side of things from my experience on the Goddess side of things.
Parties I've attended MD have been very homey and comforting if found in the right settings with the right people, can be just as clean and tidy as anywhere else.
Parties I've attended in DC have been very upscale and perhaps at times a tad bit more restricting yet still very network friendly and a great way to relax with some nice folks.
I've also attended many parties in VA some of which I decided to attach a few pictures of just to let some of you know there can be some VERY wild times at these parties because most if not all that I have personally attended...have had drinks for at least the ladies.
I can't see any harm in that, lol.
I, personally, am very fond of a nice half bottle of wine....hah. [Cheers]
Anyway, enjoy and the final tidbit I can say is,
most of us women wear shoes throughout these parties, yes we DO sanitize and clean after each session, but if you factor in the fact that our sweet feet and soles get slid right back into our skin tight scented shoes, thus refreshing your need for our scent. Just something I've always thought.

Feet for thought, perhaps.
Enjoy!
[Love]
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic4 Pic 5

Hope you enjoyed!
XOXOX
Lady Steph [Woot]

Lady Steph's Fetish Clips
Lady Steph's Myspace

--------------------
Lady Steph

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Steph:
yes we DO sanitize and clean after each session, but if you factor in the fact that our sweet feet and soles get slid right back into our skin tight scented shoes, thus refreshing your need for our scent.

That sounds like a winner there LS! Thanks for explaining this to the guys. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I am 29. Sorry about the typo... LOL... But no, I don't live in the UK. I am from the East Coast of the US.

Patrick

i was gonna say you only would've been about 15 in your video with janet [Wink]
If I remember correctly, I was either 20 or 21. I'm getting old. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links