Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders show on CMT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders show on CMT
dmmgp2000
Board Regular
Member # 20759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmmgp2000   Author's Homepage   Email dmmgp2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe it airs Saturday nights at 9:30EST. This show is great for foot lovers! I finally got around to watching the hour long season premiere last night and there were several great foot shots.

Towards the beginning, they show a beautiful blonde in a white workout suit waiting to do her routine. The camera zooms in VERY close to her foot as she massages it. She's in nude colored nylons too!

Towards the end, you see a beautiful brunette sitting outside of the stadium waiting for the results. The camera zooms in close on her feet in flip flops, wiggling her red painted toenails! They will replay this episode a lot throughout the season. Make sure to catch it! I believe it's the only one that's one hour long.

Other notable scenes: Camera stays on cheerleading director Kelli Finglass' feet (in heels) and she walks across the field to meet the girls. Heels are open-toed.

Three beautiful triplettes are shown practicing in their home, all three are barefoot. They also interview them on lawn chairs, all three barefoot.

Several very quick shots of girls resting in the waiting area, putting on their socks/shoes, etc.

[ October 16, 2008, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: dmmgp2000 ]

--------------------
See the feet of sweet Florida foot girls at FriendyFootGuy's Clips store! clips4sale.com/14757

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links