Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feeturday!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feeturday!
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't think of a topic, so i just made one up.
Anyway, I'm meeting my girlfriend for a trip to the movies and was wondering about dirty feet.
I sucked girls clean and stinky feet.
but, never dirty and she said's it's o.k for me to play around with them. Is it safe to clean them with your mouth? I see all kinds of dirty fooot videos, and it looks like they all enjoyed it.
but i never had the guts to clean a woman's dirty feet.
so, yeah I can't wait. i'll just bite my tounge and go for it.
she's said yes. so hells yeah!!!
and I'm posting some pics (when i get em.) of her size 10's and they are yummy.

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose the origin of the "dirt" would be a consideration. As an extreme example, if she's been walking barefoot through public restrooms, I think I'd take a pass. Keep in mind though, that any public place has people walking in and out of those bathrooms, as well.

Just a thought from a guy who prefers his girl's feet to be clean, anyway; I like to see her get her feet dirty (that means she's been walking around barefoot - and I really like that) but I wash them before playtime.

Looking forward to the photos.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I don't like dirty feet. I like them soft and clean. By clean I don't mean smell free-just free of dirt and grime. I know there are a lot of guys that like dirty soles but nothing turns me off more than seeing a woman with a great looking pair of feet only to see her soles are black.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll sniff em to find a scent

but no licking dirty feet

depends, though, if she's sucking my dick there could be an exception lol

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're both into it you should get some kind of clean dirt - I think you can bake it in the oven a little to sterilize it.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it all depends on how dirty her feet are, like i would'nt lick them if she was walking barefoot in the dirt or streets..but if she was walking around the house or she just took off her shoes or sandals and has a bit of dirt which is sweaty and sexy..then yeah..like when a girl takes off a pair of vans and gets that little bit of dirt from inside the shoe between her toes and soles..yummmmmmmm.. i love it..xoxo =)

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what i was thinking.
either just a little dirt on her and maybe if her feet were dirty from walking in flip flops, I'll just dust the nasty stuff of and just lick her soles clean either way.
But, anyway I'll post some pictures when I get the camera charged and take em. god, they are a beautiful sight By the way!!

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I don't think you'll die from licking her soles. But wouldn't it be crazy if a guy got ill from doing that?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
Yeah, I don't think you'll die from licking her soles. But wouldn't it be crazy if a guy got ill from doing that?

I imagine its possible you'd get sick on a gal's feet that just walked barefoot in a dirty dog kennel full of mastiffs, but just from around the house unlikely. However, if your house is as filthy as said kennel then that could make a difference.

Here's a recent little animated gif of yours truly getting dirty feet on the face. I haven't sprouted strange festering growths on my face or tongue either! Well... yet.
http://image2.clips4sale.com/accounts10/880/clip_images/facemash6larger.gif

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Yeah, i just had her feet yesterday.
god, they were amazing,lol.
I mean sexy, felt silky and they smelled so bad in a good way.
but, feet are feet, lol.
And i can't to see her feet again.
Btw i posted pics in the foot picture section.
check it out and tell me what ya'll think.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links