Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to save Flickr images

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to save Flickr images
oldschooler
Loyal Member
Member # 24542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oldschooler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there an easy way to save images from Flickr? No matter what I do, I only get a small dot named "spaceball"

Any easy way? Thanks for any help. [Smile]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
expressions
Loyal Member
Member # 25223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for expressions   Author's Homepage   Email expressions   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far I don't think you can save unless a user makes all sizes available. I have had no luck at saving "space ball" I'm curious is any computer people know how to do this.

--------------------
Luvinfeet
http://clips4sale.com/store/5619

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The owner has to share their photos before you can download them- obviously quite a few do not. As expressions said- you'll see the "all sizes" listed at the top of the photo if you can download it.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ctrl print screen?
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends from person to person if they have made their content available for download. If downloading is enabled, you will see various sizes listed. Select the size you prefer, and then a button will appear to let you download the photo.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oldschooler
Loyal Member
Member # 24542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oldschooler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats for the tips. Now I notice the "all sizes" on some photos. The ones I want to save are Italian goddess, but hers are not available to save. [Cry]
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captainfantastic
Member # 27371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captainfantastic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to have a flickr account and login. I find most images are saveable.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can try three options:

1. Do the old "Shift Print Screen" command to dump the picture on your clipboard. Copy and paste into Poweropint if you have it.

2. Download Snagit or a free equivalent.

3. If you have Windows Vista, select Accessories< Snipping Tool. This tool is built into Vista and you can choose the rectangle option to save what you select as a JPG.

Downside is it will be the small photo, but at least you will have something for your memories.

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bremmer:
You can try three options:

1. Do the old "Shift Print Screen" command to dump the picture on your clipboard. Copy and paste into Poweropint if you have it.

2. Download Snagit or a free equivalent.

3. If you have Windows Vista, select Accessories< Snipping Tool. This tool is built into Vista and you can choose the rectangle option to save what you select as a JPG.

Downside is it will be the small photo, but at least you will have something for your memories.

Great tips. I use the print screen thing & open it in a paint progam & also Vistas caputre I use a lot. Never heard of snagit, I'll check that out. Another thing is webshots has made it a lot tougher to browse & save than when it 1st started.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links