Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footjobs...Finally

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footjobs...Finally
FootBoy728
Board Regular
Member # 30197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoy728   Email FootBoy728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently posted on here a week or two ago about this new girl I'm seeing, and how she put her feet in my face. Although nothing else happened that night, I was so excited that I wanted to write about it. This girl is 19 years old, about 5'3'', blond hair, smoking hot body and face, and her feet are around a size 6. When I first saw her feet I had to do a "double take". They're so god damn hot/cute/orgasmic. Tehy're extremely soft, they look so creamy and pasty white, plump but not too plump, and her toes are painted black.

I spent the night at her house last night even though I had work very early the next morning. When I woke up, I was extremely horny and wanted to fool around. I just asked her for a HJ, and she went right for it. As she was doing it, I started to rub her legs and work my way down to her feet. Before I could even touch her feet, she took them, put my dick in between her little soles and started to pump away. She knew I liked her feet and I didn't need to beat around the bush any more. No pun intended. I couldn't believe what was going on, I haven't had a Footjob for a couple of years, and it was only one time. It was dark in her room but I could still feel her wrinkled soles working on my D. I couldn't help it, I blew one all over her legs, the sheets, everywhere it was amazing...Later on that night we were driving to the city. She started to ask me if I've ever had road head, while rubbing my pants and playing with my zipper. Im like "uh...yes..its..uh....nice...and stuff." She started to blow me and J me off while cdars were driving by. I dodn't think I would last too long bc of the suspense of it all, but it was the opposite. I couldn't "go". By this point we were off the highway and in the city...where cars were driving slower and people were walking everywhere. We were both getting pissed that I couldn't get off. She finally says, "I know what will help". She took her flats off and pulled her little socks of too. This time I could see her feet. I watched her creamy sexy little 19 year old soles make her way over to my dick. She started to pump her pressed soles up and down on me. I could see her wrinkles on the bottoms of her feet, and me getting all sorts of wet as she's doing it. I'm thinking...I've been wanting this to happen for the last 2-3 years and now it's twice in one day? Cars were driving by and people were walking all around and she just giggled as she worked her feet over my D. I started to feel it building up. I took one more look down at what was going on, to see she had me tightly pinned between her beautiful arches. Seeing this and feeling the friction of her plump soles made me get really excited. I grabbed the stearing wheel and looked back down to see me cumming all over the place, and seeing that it's her feet that's making this happen. It was probably the best orgasm of my life I just couldn't stop cumming. After I stopped, I looked over at her and told her she can stop if she wanted to. She was still doing it, and she just looked at ne abd giggled again. We finally cleaned up and made it to our detination not too long after I cummed. I said thank you, kissed her good night, dropped her off at her place and drive away the happiest guy in the world.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW Footboy!!

That's a great story. It certainly made me hot. [Jerkoff]

She seems like a winner. See if she will let you take and post some pictures of her feet. I'm sure everyone would like to see them.

Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics of her feet & toes, or the experience didn't happen. lol

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree we need to see pics of her feet toes soles everything. PLEASE
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoy728
Board Regular
Member # 30197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoy728   Email FootBoy728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trust me I want to show you guys some pics...and I would like my own too lol. I really don't wanna freak her out too much though I mean I'm not saying it won't happen, but I don't want to perv her out too much. She did say she's going to send me pics of her in her slutty pirate costume later and something about fishnets soo i'll post those when she sends them to me. She obviously knows I have a foot fetish but I just don't want to be perverted about it and I think that's where some people go wrong who say girls dont like it or whatever if you respect them and your casual about it..most girls will do whatever really they love pleasing guys...or thats at least what I've gathered I could be wrong...so I'll post some pics later tonght.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good job man! That's a great story. She def sounds like a keeper!!!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for sharing that! What an awesome fucken' experience! She sounds like a keeper and you are most definatly the man!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome man! I'm very happy for you. You gotta keep us informed on how this relationship turns out.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great story! Congrats man! Sounds like you found a diamond in the rough
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, she sounds sexy as hell. that story and your description of her feet were hot.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story! I'll have to live my life dangerously through you younger guys now! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an awesome experience man!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'll only sound perverted if you don't know how to ASK her.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds pretty cool. I wish I would get that soon, I crave for it...

Hope you 2 see more of each other.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links