Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » my gfs nylons

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my gfs nylons
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't often post about my own experiences but I think I should since eveyone else does. I have a real thing for getting my gf to put her worn socks or nylons in my face after she gets off work, I managed to get her to wear the same nylons for about 8 days on and off without washing. Last night during sex I got her to shove them in my face during sex and I'll tell ya they were freakin amazing. She says shell only wear them one more day though because "they feel gross". I understand though, I'm sure I would feel the same. I'll try and snap a few shots of her wearing them before they get washed and post them on here if anyone is interested.

If there's any major grammer or spelling errors I blame my iPod touch.

Thanks!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a hell of a time! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."and post them on here if anyone is interested."
Comment by shook

Count me in !! [Woot]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any woman that will wear a pair of nylons that long to please her guy is a keeper.Shook don't let her go.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry for the not so great pics, I'm still waiting for a better time to get better pics. hopefully tonight, but here's a few until then.

[IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq71/girlsinsocks/gfnylons1/th_100_0108.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq71/girlsinsocks/gfnylons1/th_100_0109.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq71/girlsinsocks/gfnylons1/th_100_0110.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics Shook! I can only imagine how great they must've smelt from her wearing them for such a long time!

Like Ilovefeet said, any girl that does something like that especially to please you is a keeper!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

i know, she's great!!!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
consider yourself very fortunate!! that many days wear.. wow!!! the most my wife has done for me was three wears (not consecutive) without a wash. to her.. they get too stinky after the second wear...

i was testing my 'tolerence'.... i think the most i can handle is 3 wears on the weekend outings.. and maybe two on her work day days in her work shoes. though one day at work is plenty scented for me

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

..."they get too stinky"...
Comment by RPM

IMHO, there is no such thing.

_fjb_ [Wink]

--------------------

ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE stinky shoes, nylons and socks... Not that nasty stinky smell but rather that erotic women smell...LOL I might be one sided however, i believe Kim has the best feet for the right smell..LOL

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn !

sounds like fun !!

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ilovefeet:
Any woman that will wear a pair of nylons that long to please her guy is a keeper.Shook don't let her go.

Agreed, agreed, agreed......
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha how did they smell ??

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links