Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Asking for feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Asking for feet
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone of you ever asked a work or class mate to see their feet? And if - what happened?
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a co-worker or classmate. I did ask a friend of mine to show me her feet and she did without hesitation.
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joef:
Has anyone of you ever asked a work or class mate to see their feet? And if - what happened?

A co-worker (and friend) some time ago showed me her feet and let me tape them too! I had to ask on occassion, but finally when no one was around she let me shoot them. It was so friggin' amazing and she had fun too! She (still) has the meatiest, sexiest soles I've laid my eyes on. Sadly this was shot during the HI-8 video days and the tape is gone. [Cry]

Just a few years ago a special lady let me shoot stills and video of her feet. Her little feet looked more incredible than I could've ever imagined. I still have the material, but I promised her that I'm keeping it for myself. [Fingers Crossed]

The former lady and I are friends, but she lives a little bit too far away to grab some updated footage. I saw her feet recently and they need some TLC...good excuse to pay her a visit right? [Smile]

I hope to meet up with the latter again soon for coffee and some modelling. She agreed to help me further my portrait and fashion endeavors, but I still think I can get her feet outta her shoes too! [Big Grin]

[ October 24, 2008, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: MC Nolan ]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without going into what I do for a living, I had the opportunity a while ago to send a coworker to a luxury spa for a massage and a pedicure, for work purposes. Upon completion of that assignment, she left on vacation for a week.

She e-mailed me during her vacation to say that the experience was great and that she really liked the color of nail polish she selected. I asked her what color it was. She replied with: "I don't know what you'd call it, but take a look for yourself." And then she attached a photograph of her pretty toes.

She has no idea how many times I've jerked a load to that picture. [Smile]

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dicklipschitz:
Without going into what I do for a living, I had the opportunity a while ago to send a coworker to a luxury spa for a massage and a pedicure, for work purposes. Upon completion of that assignment, she left on vacation for a week.

She e-mailed me during her vacation to say that the experience was great and that she really liked the color of nail polish she selected. I asked her what color it was. She replied with: "I don't know what you'd call it, but take a look for yourself." And then she attached a photograph of her pretty toes.

She has no idea how many times I've jerked a load to that picture. [Smile]

Cheers,
DL

The friend of mine (from the previous post) sent me a photo or her sweet little toes too. They were polished in a light shade of violet. Sweet memories indeed...

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to often ask female friends to let me take photos of them with their shoes off. Not so much these days, though.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F3000
Board Regular
Member # 32341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F3000   Email F3000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys, newbie here....

I asked a friend via email, who I hadn't seen in over 10 years, for a picture or two of her feet. I told her that I remember she had beautiful feet and if she wouldn't mind sending me some snaps....about a week later she did!

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice little story!

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have pics of peds of co-workers. took a lot of gentle convincing and careful set up. i've even massaged her feet once.

but in my line of work, it's not only hard, but when you do get a chance, it's "work" to get to the peds. removing sneakers, socks, finding a quiet spot to do so.. away from management, clients.. yeah.. a ruch to get it done.

you've all seen my friend's peds here before.

being married hs slowed the 'hunt' for fresh peds.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Well, let's hope that your wife's feet more than make up for that! [Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links