Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What will the next top fetish be (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What will the next top fetish be
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 3 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once foot fetish is comfortably 'mainstream' on the map [the same way that tits and ass are] what will be the number one fetish. This is at a time when foot fetish is gone and are as common as T and A - it's pretty apparent that right now feet are the number one fetish. Once feet are no longer the top fetish, what will it be next?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
knuckle fetish

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
it's pretty apparent that right now feet are the number one fetish.

Says who? Foot fetish is not the top ranked fetish. Domination, S&M and latex are all fetishes that are more common than feet.

That being said, I don't see foot fetish ever becoming mainstream, like T&A, as you put it. Never.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I agree with Longhitter. Why should foot fetish suddenly become "mainstream"? Itīs been pretty common and well known in our society since at least half a century, if not longer...and it is still considered weird, strange and even gross by most people.
Maybe this will change some in the future but I don`t see it happening any time soon.

I also believe that BDSM is more common than feet, even though I wouldn`t call it mainstream.

-Hal-

[ October 24, 2008, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
foot fetish is kinda mainstream. Its in pop culture everywhere, MTV being one of the biggest places. I remember the days of shows like "Dismissed" when in an episode, a guy dismissed the other guy and told the girl he'd like to suck on both of her feet, and I remember more recently the episode of "I Love New York" where the guy sucked her toes on the show. the thing about feet is everyone reacts differently to their look and smell. You either like it or you don't.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tickling will probably come next, that or hand fetishists.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think facebouncing will become the next once feet are not so taboo. and i will be volunteering my face come that time for all the hot ladies to help make us known to the mainstream... plus i'll be doing some sniffing and licking too, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kinda hope foot fetish doesn't go mainstream like breasts and ass. Thats what in part gives it its kick
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm all for foot fetish being more mainstream and accepted as 'normal', the sooner the better.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tongue fetish!

Foot fetish is the top fetish - even bondage peeps will agree - bondage incorporates ff as well.

Some people just aren't into feet or like their feet - but I think it is more prevalent than we think.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fetishes remain fairly constant in any given population without some kind of BIG change in the fundamental social structure of it. ("Fetish" being defined as an object that is not directly related to the sexual act that becomes necessary to complete the act)

Foot fetish, by the preponderance of genuinely scientific surveys, does remain at the top, and by a large margin. The problem with the category of "BD/SM" is that it is too broad in scope covering not only the realm of someone being bound but also Latex fetish and, because some view it as a form of submission/domination, Foot Fetish, as well. It could be very convincingly argued that every relationship involves a dominant and a submissive.

If I had to guess at what was going to be the next "Fetish Fad", I would think that it would come from the world of high-tech; that seems to be place from where the biggest changes effecting society are coming. Then again, it could result from an unexpected meteor strike, volcano eruption, or terrorist attack.

Didn't mean to get "dark" here, just covering bases.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently read that one in three people are attracted to feet. It may not be main stream as far as being out in the open, but it is certainly popular. As for "the next big fetish" it's hard to say. I'm sure there are forums for other fetishes that are wondering something similar.

Hands, maybe? They can be very soft and attractive and people are already comfortable with complimenting women on their hands.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Says who? Foot fetish is not the top ranked fetish. Domination, S&M and latex are all fetishes that are more common than feet.

That being said, I don't see foot fetish ever becoming mainstream, like T&A, as you put it. Never.

omg, i am tired of hearing about how it is or will be mainstream. by definition it will never be mainstream. more acccepted perhaps, but mainstream? never.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover4Real
BANNED
Member # 32359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover4Real   Email FootLover4Real       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spanking.

--------------------
FootLover4Real

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLover4Real:
Spanking.

many chicks liked to be spanked, this is far more accepted than feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links