Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This was awesome.. (read) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: This was awesome.. (read)
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I work at a car dealership where it's toes galore all day, everyday. Whether it's customers feet, or co-workers feet, they're all around. Anyhow, there is this lady at my job, she works in the office part of the dealership all tucked away in the middle where I only see her when she pops out to use the restroom or to give papers to a manager that need to be looked at. This woman is very attactive for her age (I'd say she's about 40) tall, slender, and she's got these fantastic feet with multiple toe rings (she's got 2 or 3 of them) and these long delicious looking toes! She's always got them painted and the way she walks is hot!

So anyhow, yesterday, I was at the cashiers desk hanging out, chit chatting it up with the 2 ladies that work there. And then "Donna" walk by from leaving the bathroom. I look down and I said to her (mind you, I have NEVER spoke a word to this woman in my life) "No sandals today?" she took like a step and a half before realizing that I was talking to her. She stopped and said "Excuse me?" I was thinking to myself that she's going to ream me with some mean back talk but she had a smile on her face. She then said "What did you just say?" As soon as I was about to repeat myself, the woman at the cashiers desk said "He said 'no sandals today. He has a little foot fetish!'". I was like [Thud] I can't believe she just said that! (this lady at the cashier knows I like feet, so she calls me out at some times. BUT she always says that it's ok to like feet to me and to not be embarassed) So, the lady ("donna") was like "You like feet? I have beautiful feet." and she slides her sexy foot right out of her shoe and she shows me that she just painted them red. Why did she paint them red? Well here is the dialogue that ensued...

D is for Donna
C is me
M is the cashier.

D: I love my feet! See, I just painted them red!
C: Oh wow, you do have really nice feet! And the color is hot!
D: Thanks! I actually got a text message from a friend and he asked me to paint them red. He really likes my feet.
C: I really like them too!
D: Well thank you! I have a friend that loves my feet too, the same guy who asked me to painted them red always tells me "I want to suck on those toes!" I let him though. I like it!
C: oh yeah! that's great, you know you like it lol! But hey, if ever you need a foot massage, I'm the guy for the job!
D: I'll definatley keep that in mind! Unless you plan on putting my feet together...
M: what's that?
C: (In my head) [Jerkoff]
D: He tried to F my feet!
C: I'm pretty sure he had good intentions though.
D: (Walks away takes about 4 steps and stops looks at me and say's) I'll be looking for you later footboy...

freaking awesome.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Sam! What an awesome conversation! I would have expected a reaming from her as you initially did. Sounds like she's into teasing the boys with those beautiful peds! Nice place to work!

[ October 25, 2008, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Damn Sam! What an awesome conversation! I would have expected a reaming from her as you initially did. Sounds like she' sinto teasing the boys with those beautiful peds!

i know. btw, I love living in florida too!!!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope it goes further for you m8, go get them.

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice man, good luck [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maaan, awesome experience and very well narrated back to us!

Thank you!

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome reporting! Betcha she'll let you snap a few pics for the home team!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It just goes to show that if you don't make a big deal about liking women's feet, most women won't see it as a big deal, as long as you're cool about it.

Hopefully, you'll get to massage her feet and suck her toes at some point soon.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get some pics boy!!! BTW I just found out tonight what my mother in laws size was...8.5!!! Fuck me gently it felt like I won the lottery! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats a great story man....keep us updated
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude I think Donna is giving you a green light with her red toes! Sounds like you and her are good friends. Go in for those feet and make yourself happy, my friend. If you end up taking pics, you'll make all of us happy!

Best of luck!
A&F

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is totally awesome! It's so great when cool and casual foot related conversations can take place like that. It's a really good sign for foot fetish in the big picture and a really cool experience for the individuals involved. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should be so lucky....
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]

_fjb_

[ October 26, 2008, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: footjoyboy ]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Nice. Wish more people were that casual about talking about feet.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links