Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how can download those sexy toe pics ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how can download those sexy toe pics ?
bilboy7
Board Regular
Member # 25382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bilboy7   Email bilboy7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.patapatasweb.com/Muestras/muestras.html

i have visited this site with sexy natural long toe nails from Spanish models , but i cannot download those pics ,where are powered from FOTOPLAYER
the owner of this site has disabled to do it as There is a download feature is FotoPlayer
i tried to contact him but NO RESPONCE !
ANY OF YOU CAN HELP ???

Posts: 25 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you could always just print the photos, then rescan them onto your computer--that is, if you have a photocopier/scanner.

[ October 29, 2008, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take screen shots?

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LIke Wing-Washer says screenshots is the way to go. It's possible the website may no longer be in service that in moments time the content may come down - the site does have some different features but it feels underdeveloped going by the main page. If you haven't heard from the webmaster, odds are there isn't much development and time going into the site.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links