Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Making them sweat! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Making them sweat!
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all u guys out there u like a woman's smelly sweaty feet like i do, what types of socks, shoes, or material are known for making a woman's feet sweat? the very few i know of are leather shoes/or boots thermal socks and shoes made of cheap material i.e. wal-mart brand shoes and sneakers. any of your info, thoughts, ideas or opinions will help me greatly in buying these things for my girl lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can by new if you want, but any new shoes will have to be 'broken in'.
The first that I'd do is dig in her closet and find some already well worn shoes and get her to wear those before a foot session.

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know lol, it seems old show do air out if not worn for a very long time but can usually be "reactiveated" if worn again for just a few hours lol. its like all the years of lost sweat just come back lol.

--------------------

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
either a well worn shoe.. or a new one worn many consecutive days... long hours.... (in my preference.. hose)... man made uppers.. leather lower... covers more of the foot than less... that gets a scent going (if the woman is a sweater though)

the less the shoe breathes, the more it holds sweat.. the great the odds of smell.

also.. don't go for those hi-tech comfy shoes either.. they tend to have built in odor killing properties and materials (which can be overcome with long extended wear.. in my wife's case... nearly a year of daily wear will overcome the odro fighting property of the shoe)

after that.. the choice of footwear (sock, hose, bare) is up the the person who prefers what scent. each produces it's own. i much rather hose over anything else.

RPM

p.s. boots to me.. cheaply made boots.. have the strongest scent potential.. and are the very items i avoid along with sneakers.. i rather pumps with hose.... just me

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footfreak78
Board Regular
Member # 24895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footfreak78   Email Footfreak78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl wears hose with socks over top of them and then puts on her boots. At the end of the day when when I peel off her boots and socks her hosed feet are damp with sweat. And they smell amazing. Works for us and her feet don't really sweat that much but the hose,sock and boot combo works great.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

thanks u guys thats a lot of great info.

--------------------

sean the footman
Board Regular
Member # 9135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sean the footman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keds tennis shoes with no socks worn for about a week smell great
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GorazdR
Board Regular
Member # 26861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GorazdR   Email GorazdR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sean the footman:
keds tennis shoes with no socks worn for about a week smell great

agreed! But it's a little difficult getting them to do that. What works best with my wife are nylons with boots. Boots barefoot would be even better, but that gives her blisters.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found a great combo when my wife wears thin little trouser socks and these little black shoes that are lined with rubber. Awesome! A slight vinegar smell that just steals my load in no time at all [Jerkoff]

Next up is when she wears Crocs with heavy wool socks all day. The Crocs make the feet sweat and the wool socks hold the sweat and moisture close to the foot - I suppose nylons would be better, but she hasn't done that combo yet.

I bought a pair of Uggs hoping to find nirvana in them, but I guess they need some time to "break-in", so to speak...

Ballet flats with bare feet are awesome!

She does the Keds w/o socks in the summer. It is a wonderful smell as long as the Keds aren't too new, otherwise you end up with feet that smell like the rubber soles of the Keds! But once they are worn in, WoW!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theres been alot of positive feedback on the ballet flats bare foot!

apparently they kick up a big big stink.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, and here's what I wonder - if woman's feet smell better in cheap footwear or more expensive footwear

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depends on the material.. but my vote is on cheap man-made material will have the strongest scent.

my wife doesn't like ballet flats.. so I won't know what that is like.. she won't wear them.. even if i buy them.. says her feet look fat in them.. so.. i don't try or push the issue

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it differs for each woman. We had a pair of slip on sandals that didn't even cover her toes and they worked BEAUTIFULLY. But the material over her foot began to unravel after about two years and we got rid of them. Since then we've tried boots with and without stockings, sneakers with and without socks (even broken in they end up leaving a rubbery smell - Chucks). Now we're breaking in a new pair of uggs. Wish me luck.
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
black tights and ballet flats. 8 hr day at work and look out.my ex b/f was like puddy in my hands. worm !!!
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cathymules, the thought of it is making me hard as a rock!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links