Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Interesting Wikipedia Article.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interesting Wikipedia Article.
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought you guys might be interested in this short article I found on Wiki.

web page

Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just suprised at all the people who like feet. Some I knew already but some I was totally shocked. Good to know.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goes back to just about prove that about 1 in 5 guys have a foot fetish of a sort.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moxy
Board Regular
Member # 17359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha, I posted that link yesterday in the "Foot Fetish Celebrity Awareness Thread"

It could use a little expanding but I think it's nice to see it there at all [Smile]

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are in every corner of society [Smile] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like high heels, so I am 64% of 47% of 31% of 100%... I wish I was good at math so I could figure out what percent of society I am, haha... I asked a friend... The percentage of me is 9%

OMG, Brooke Burke has a foot fetish?? Any man who dates her is one LUCKY son of a bitch!!!

I can't believe the list of people with foot fetishes!! I feel proud to be among them: Jay Leno, Jack Black!, Tommy Lee, Ludacris (I had a feeling from his lyrics), Redman!!! (I love him even more now!), Elvis?!!, and we all knew Quentin Tarantino [Wu]

I wonder how they figured them out? I mean, some are obvious, but the others.. I wonder how

[ November 01, 2008, 03:31 AM: Message edited by: secksrocks ]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again, I see a reference to dominance and submission. I understand how this can be involved involved for some. For me, this is a complete mystery; there is nothing submissive about my fascination with women's feet. Further, I grew up in the age of penicillin (back when it still worked) and have no plague to which I am responding by altering my sexual interest toward feet. I have always been mesmerized by women's feet...since I was wee, little. I also can most confidently tell you that I love a fine ass, too. If given a choice, and can only have one, I'll pick the feet over the ass 90% of the time (it would have to be pretty awful feet with a spectacular ass that would incline me in the other direction).
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice i didnt know elvis had a ff

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
... I also can most confidently tell you that I love a fine ass, too. If given a choice, and can only have one, I'll pick the feet over the ass 90% of the time (it would have to be pretty awful feet with a spectacular ass that would incline me in the other direction).

Pretty feet and a juicy fine rump get me everytime. But I will agree her feet would have to be awful for me to only go with the ass. I love both equally.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
nice i didnt know elvis had a ff

same here,very interesting

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one more celeb name that should be added is myles davis.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally forgot Miles Davis. Another that should be added is Ben Affleck. He used to suck Jen Lopez's toes. I remember reading that article.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's so great that this stuff is finally getting out there. I feel like a genious for knowing it all along!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links