Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who is into foot worship for the taste?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who is into foot worship for the taste?
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm into licking and sucking heels arches and toes as much as anybody. However, I when I see a pair of gorgeous feet words like "yummy" and "delicious" do not come to mind. In fact I have never referred to feet in such a way, I don't think.

For many this seems to be the principle way they describe feet. I don't get it. I suppose one foot cold taste better than another. Still, whose into feet for the taste anyways. I mean when a girl ask if her feet taste good, I say yes, but really I'm thinking they don't taste like anything -- skin maybe. I'm certainly not going to eat them.

One caveat could be if something edible like honey or syrup were applied and licked of. Okay, I can understand the food references. But a pair of bare feet are just not "yummy" or "delicious" IMO, they are beautiful and attractive.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the smell more. I can't say that taste has been the first thing I wanna know about a woman's feet.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am still uncomfortable with the expression "worshiping feet". I am not remotely submissive. Having said that, I do pay oral attention to a woman's feet. I don't care for smelly feet and prefer them clean - where there is no oder there is likely to be no flavor. A little sweat can add some pleasant saltiness. It is all well and good to acquaint myself visually and tactilely but to become truly intimate with the contours and nature of a woman's foot, I need to employ lips and tongue.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweaty feet are the best!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It always pisses me off when I see a video of a guy getting a girls shoes removed and starts to lick them immediately.
As for me, I'll always smell them for all that they are worth (perhaps with light kissing, so I don't have to smell my own saliva), then commence with my mouth and tongue.
Tasting them is O.K., but I'm there primarily for the smell.

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
...I'll always smell them for all that they are worth (perhaps with light kissing, so I don't have to smell my own saliva), then commence with my mouth and tongue.

_fjb_ [Cool]

That's me to a "T" [Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only time I've had the opportunity to show my adoration for feet, her feet were salty from sweat. Dried my mouth out pretty quickly, but she really liked it, and would have let me do it as much as I wanted. And, I can't say I didn't enjoy it!

Personally, I haven't had enough experience with showing my appreciation for feet to actually understand taste, but what I do know is that our sense of taste is actually connected to our sense of smell. They work hand-in-hand.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
...I'll always smell them for all that they are worth (perhaps with light kissing, so I don't have to smell my own saliva), then commence with my mouth and tongue.

_fjb_ [Cool]

That's me to a "T" [Cheers]
Observe the pedicure; study the art work (her feet) from various angles; smell to savor the essence of it all and then proceed to lick, suck, eat, f@&k, hot wax it, etc [Evil Grin] . Enjoy full body texture and thank her for allowing you this opportunity to indulge [Joint] . This is a foot connoisseur. His approach is much like a wine connoisseur. This is how I approach the subject. [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mut admit I can't really say that I have ever noticed any taste to a foot maybe other than a salty kinda taste from sweat. I love and admire every aspect of Kims feet, the heels, toes, soles and even behind and between each toe. Not so much the taste that I'm after per say but rather the sweet ertoic smell that a womens foot has that makes me wild. No taste but love the smell

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love the taste and the feel of the girls feet i love to worship girls feet a lot lick there soles suck there toes and just rub them for hours [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im going to go with the majority.

im more into it for the smell......

but the "pleasant saltiness" is lovely.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smell is actually the main reason, & it's just like many foods. the olfactory senses play a part with the taste to make it better.

w/o the scent, the taste is nothing IMO, but i am a die hard believer that foot men should interact with a woman's feet and not just sit there and look LOL

LSSF indulges all 5 senses [Smile]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hum.. i'm more for the smell.... licking.. not really. full out sucking and drool fest.. not my thing.

i rather enjoy the view... like as if approaching wine as a connoisseur. enjoying the approach more than contact... let my hands do the contacting. i may nibble a little.. but not outright suck/lick.. unless to drive my wife up to the next level of arousal.. and only if the mood is perfect.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most of the feet ive had have tased like the shoes i must say

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually find myself quite often fantasizing about the taste, as well as the smell. If my wife's feet are smelly, depending on the day it can make me crave the taste quite badly.

That said, I'm certainly not into it primarily for the taste. It's the whole experience, and sometimes the flavour's a part of that.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links