Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever Stolen Her Socks? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Ever Stolen Her Socks?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question. When you were dating a girl and went back to her house, when she took off her socks (or you took them off for her [Wink] ), and when she left the room (or area) and came back, her socks were gone?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't taken socks ... but I have 'borrowed a girls shoes before ...

always have returned the shoes with a 'surprise' in them [Jerkoff]

Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no for two reasons

i have no interest in used clothing, never understood the appeal

i wouldn't want her to think foot guys are creepy and should be avoided

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One time I pulled off a girl's socks to give her a massage. She had been walking around all day so I knew they had to have a nice aroma. I came up with a plan...I covered her feet with a blanket, stuffed her socks into my pocket, waited a few minutes and said I had to use the restroom, then went in and took a deep whiff. I gave them back afterwards, though

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did that stuff a long time ago when I was a teenager. Much better you check them out like a library book and return them before they become overdue.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
no for two reasons

i have no interest in used clothing, never understood the appeal

i wouldn't want her to think foot guys are creepy and should be avoided

I agree. This type of behavior gives us a bad name, OK?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just dont take my elmo socks [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't say that I have
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl actually leaves them for me. She knows I like it when they are stinky. I have a lot of her pairs of worn out socks that she wears for me (sometimes for a couple days straight) and she leaves them. What's funny is that she doesn't mind leaving them. I think she does know what I do with them but she never acknowledged it. I tell her just to not sound like a weirdo, " Hey babe you left your socks" and she goes "Yeah, I know. I don't want to wear them and I'll just leave them here" as she puts on her tennis shoes with no socks.

wow.. i love my girlfriend.

Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a few pairs from my ex, but got rid of them when I got rid of her. I never really did anything with them except stuff them in the closet, just to have. I was a teenager and not quite comfortable with having people know about my fascination with feet yet. now that I'm older I don't keep anything. Probably because I just bought a house with my fiancé and can lick 'em whenever I want lol
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never really had to sneak and take them. Usually I would end up with a pair of socks and panites from each girl i had dooped with. When Kim and I were dating she gave me a pair of socks to smell on the lonely nights

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my gf and i encourage each other to use our used underpants and socks as masturbation aids when we aren't together.

I jacked by sniffing a housemate's underpants once. I feel quite weird about it.

Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I have borrowed a pair from time to time [Blush]
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have borrowed socks, hose and shoes...
i have came in hose, socks, shoes

i also have stolen, hose socks shoes

ive bought hose, socks , shoes.

[Smile]

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Loves Girls Feet:
I haven't taken socks ... but I have 'borrowed a girls shoes before ...

always have returned the shoes with a 'surprise' in them [Jerkoff]

Yup, same here except for leaving the surprize.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links