Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girls who say, 'kiss my feet' (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girls who say, 'kiss my feet'
spendoza
Board Regular
Member # 31223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spendoza   Email spendoza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when girls actually say, 'kiss my feet' as part of everyday conversation. I find it really sexy. Do you?

But...what are the best ways of steering a conversation so that a girl might say this? Any tips gratefully recieved!

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if you could steer her to say that. But why don't you try complimenting a girl on her feet. I do it as much as I can. Usually I'll say "You have nice feet," "You look cute barefooted," or "Nice toenails," if they're painted.
Of course, I only do this if the situation "feels right" for it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I've heard "suck my toe" more often than that. Gets me a little excited. I've also heard "shove my foot in his face" a few times. Not too sure how you could steer conversation in that direction. Most of the times I hear a girl say that is when they are angry or frustrated. Maybe you could play around and tease her to make her say that to you.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure, I have heard girls bring up feet, or their feet in conversation, but I'm usually really quick to change the subject or shrug it off, mainly because I'm scared that if I keep up the talk w/ them, they will catch on. In reality I KNOW THEY WONT, because it would be just like any other conversation, but to me, its just all in my mind that they might think something. Maybe next time I'll go along w/ it and see what happens.
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell yes thats bad ass

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
likestinkyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 31209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for likestinkyfeet   Email likestinkyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard "smell my feet", "suck my toes", "I might come up and put my foot in your face", "Do you like stinky feet", and so on.
The mood has to be right and usually the female has to know you're into feet first. I did have one girl in college ask me to smell her birkenstocks and say that she liked her own foot smell. She later sat with me in the library and asked me if I was going to "smell her feet tonight". No joke, right out of the blue! Dont be ashamed of liking feet, let 'em know it because you never know what they might say.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When i'm giving a girl a foot rub they always come to say kiss my feet when i say they have beautiful feet and it gets in to a lot of foot worshiping [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of mine says, "suck my big toe." She knows I like feet and her feet specifically. Maybe one day soon...
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps the most wonderful phrase a female can possibly utter.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard "Kiss my feet" and "Suck my toes."

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arsonisin
Board Regular
Member # 26340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arsonisin   Email arsonisin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, when I was in high school my friend's hot sister, who was actually one of my better friends as well (she was a sophomore and I was a senior), dared me to lick her big toe. (Unknown to her that I had a huge foot fetish) So I played it off, but eventually did it, and then a few days later she dared me to lick the whole foot (I'm pretty sure she was into it from the beginning). Eventually we fooled around, and the first thing she did was rub my cock with her feet......... that's what I call a great woman. She had really great feet and certainly knew how to use them, but I still enjoy my present girlfriend's feet and skills better.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude arosonisn I have had the exact same story where my best friend's sister wanted me to lick her big toe and I was too chickenshit at the time, since it was in front of another good friend of mine who I hadn't told about the fetish yet. She would ask me if her feet smelled. I was trying to juggle things with her and the friendship with my best friend....and at one point it looked like her and I were going to date..but then suddenly she got back with her ex and I was bummed...that event was what motivated me to finally create an account here at Wu's. It's a darn shame I wish I could post a link to the thread but I think any posts before 2006 were deleted. This was in 2004 nearly four years ago to this date of which this all went down. My hat is off to you, Arsonisin, for having more success with it than I had.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy, I wish I knew what I know NOW back then. I could have made the most of a lot of opportunities like that!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex girlfriend used to lay in my bed waiting for me to get out the shower, and when i'd come in she'd be laying face down soles up at the end of my bed... Snap her fingers, point and say, "do it"

Few times wearing her work shoes and a pair of black flip flops she'd be with me in the car or where ever and put her toes to my nose and say "baby! smell my feet!"

Current girl will come home from work and be like "baby my feet stink horrible tonight, smell!"

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that happened to have occurred this year I would have had much more success!

And lol have fun tonight Bootman!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links