Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Las Vegas feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Las Vegas feet
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be in LV in ~3 weeks (with the wife), and I think I will buy her a massage/send her shopping to get a 3hr window of time for me to enjoy some pro-feet... Does anyone have any suggestions for the best way to find a good deal? I've heard of checking the flyers, but I'm worried about the time issue... would it be best to arrange something ahead of time (and how would I do this?) Are there massage parlors of note? The nicer the feet the better (of course), but I would LOVE any attention from a girl with clean feet and enthusiasm. Any help is appreciated!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Use CL erotic services and book ahead of time - or downstairs @ Mirage is crawling with 'em- there are tons of working girls there as any hotel. I am sure they would oblig a ff session. Not that I would know anything about it.

If you are there on a Sunday night - the TI has a party for all the working people in Vegas - show girls, bartenders, etc.

Almost flew out at 5 am on a Monday once - but didn't think I'd want to leave.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make sure to make another post asking for some good divorce lawyers...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, don't need the lawyers... open relationship, we're not jealous types. Thanks for the advice Elvzz, I'm wary of CL though (seems like legions of adbots with a dash of false-advertisers for good measure).
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Make sure to make another post asking for some good divorce lawyers...

hater!!!!
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links