Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » She Said (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: She Said
wistasse
Board Regular
Member # 32729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wistasse   Email wistasse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's the hottest thing you've ever heard a girl say about her feet? or about another girl's feet?
Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the first thing that comes to mind wasn't directly fetish related that some girls just candidly said.

I was in a car with 4 girls driving from chicago to dallas after lollapalooza. The girls started talking about how much their feet stunk and it was alot of fun to listen to.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i worked with a girl one time that cut her foot and she remarked that her big toe was too big, i thought her feet were perfect, my god her feet were hot.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stop looking at my feet was the hottest thing ive heard

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the hottest thing i ever heard was, 'i love to have my toes sucked'

so i married her. [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love hearing Kim talk about how sweaty her feet are or how they hurt... Love being her foot doctor. I have on occassion heard ladies discuss there feet or how well their pedicures looked. Recently I over heard the ladies at the soccer field talking about one anothers pedicures and where they got them done. The bummer was one of the ladies talked about getting her last pedicure for the year. No polish during the winter..

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a girl last saturday ask me what I thought of her feet and the tattoo on her foot. It was like she played my foot fetish. I told her that her feet were sexy. After that she started referring to her feet being sexy. She even held her feet up to me so I could kiss her feet.
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pobox3338
Board Regular
Member # 22632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pobox3338     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Don't even think about licking my feet"
Posts: 19 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pobox3338
Board Regular
Member # 22632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pobox3338     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... altho... two years later I not only licked them but also got a foot job (sans climax) in public from her (granted it was 2 am).
Posts: 19 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too, like hearing my wife telling me how hot and sweaty her feet are and that I can have them when she gets home! Love it!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" You got it in between my toes babe, it feels weird!"
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we're including fictional characters...

The hottest utterance I've ever encountered was a line from this story, in which a snobbish girl is making two people service her feet, and asks them, "What does toe jam taste like anyway?" She then follows with, "I wouldn't know since I don't have to lick people's feet clean. I'm beautiful."

First time I ever read that chapter, and the rest, well...let's just say I had a pleasant day afterwards.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first thing I thought of was a girl that used to live across from me. We knew each other pretty well but didn't hang out a lot, but totally at random one night she sent her sister over to try to get me to come over to her house for a few beers. It was very random and I still don't really know where she got the idea from.
So I went over there.. This girl is extremely attractive, she's definitely got that "bitch" look that I'm sure a lot of people here would go nuts for. Almost everything about the girl hints towards some sort of dominant streak. Not really my thing but she is attractive. She wore flip flops that night and had this really great pale skin/dark nails thing happening. Generally I don't get too worked up over just looking at a pair of feet (especially in shoes - flip flops included) but they looked magnificent to me that night for whatever reason.
I'm only there for a few minutes and she gets the idea to get some other guy from across the street over. Crap.. Not that I was seriously considering doing anything with her, but it was still a bummer. We all went over there to get this guy I didn't know.
We were standing on his back porch talking, and she brings up how she walked all over the place that day and her feet really hurt, and starts dipping out of her flip flops quite a bit. For some reason, a girl complaining about her feet hurting is like, the pinnacle of sexiness to me (so much so that I browse the forums looking for stories, usually to no avail). I was sitting on some stairs so I was at eye level with her feet. I got to watch the shoeplay for a few good minutes.
Back at her house she kicks off the flip flops and keeps complaining about her feet occasionally. Shes on the bed, I scooch my butt off and sit on the floor, eye level again, only this time extremely close. So I was kind of distracted. Then she seemed to catch on to what I was doing, she looked at me and flexed her toes, saying "do you like my feet?" in a teasing sort of way. And since I'm pretty secretive about the fetish I just said something like "yeah they're ok". It was kind of weird because her sister and that other guy were right there in the room.
A little bit of time passes, I'm still blatantly staring, and she says "wanna see my blisters?" probably doesn't really sound so sexy, but you're not me. She put her soles right in my face one at a time and was poking and prodding at these blisters that were either nonexistant or extremely small.. so nothing gross, she was just being a big baby about it. A little more time and staring goes by, "do you want to massaaaage my feet?" again in that really tempting voice of hers.. I still regret not giving those feet a massage, I really get more pleasure out of that than any other activity. Actually, I grabbed one foot and gave it one good knead, put it down and said "there," maybe hoping that she would love that teaser so much that she would demand I do it more.. I just didn't want to appear too eager I guess. No such luck, I just got a look.
I'm out of cigarettes. I've had a couple beers so I really want one. The guy she brought over says he'll give me one if I suck her toe. So at this point I'm clearly not being too sneaky I guess. I took her ankle in my hand and looked at her, her facer was blank and she wasn't talking, so I stuck her big toe in there. I felt like giving her one more hint, so I did a circle around the toe with my tongue (not bad for my first ever suck, looking back). So I figure she would know I'm into it, or else I would have half assed it.. I got a cigarette and that was basically it.
So I guess there's more to this story than the stuff she was saying to me, but that's the highlight when I look back. There was something so sexy about her voice, I really regret not atleast giving her that massage she needed..

.. Yes I go on forever about mundane experiences. If only more of you would too [Tongue]

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few things I find sexy that women say regarding their feet are, "My feet hurt", "I like/love having my toes sucked", and "My feet are ticklish".

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links