Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ballet flats (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ballet flats
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mules licker is right these arch killing shoes are indeed the rage these days. I've found that a lot of cheap shoes tend to stink up a girls foot more than quality shoes. I have sniffed some cheap ballerinas and was amazed at how wonderfully sweet they smelled.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mystique:
That IS true! They do hold a smell and they last forever! Nice to see you Ladaemon <3.

hey mystique.... glad to make your aquaintance.... now you're tempting me to get a pair for my wife!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is true [Big Grin]
(It's the cheap sole)

My GF got a black pair for $5Aus [Wink]

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well. now i'm going to def get my wife a pair.. hope she likes em enough to give them a good honest wear.. so i can find out for myself!

Andy-Laa.. your avatar is quite distracting! lol!!!

RPM

p.s. i once mentioned a few co-workers who took their shoes off and the smell was too intense for me.. one of the two were wearing ballet flats.. but very old beatup ones... i'm now curious to see if a happy medium can be hit.. and how fast it can be hit... just a bit of science experiment.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM, the smell can never be too strong!

the thought of ballet flats is a whole new fantasy.

i cant wait to get married and have my wife wear these hot shoes all day for me to sniff..... hehe

when i see them in the street they look so hot. especially with black socks and when they are "well worn" they mould themselves to the shape of the foot. mmmmm so hot!!!!

p.s.

i too love Andy-laa's avatar.... very nice. [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sethus
Board Regular
Member # 33334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sethus   Email sethus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
noting is sexier than a pair of flats !

--------------------
i will do anything for pretty feet ! i meen anything !

Posts: 22 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was thinking of well worn Primark ballet flats...

the thought is mind blowing....

deep toe prints inside the shoe.

moisture inside.

and the the seriously strong scent of heavenly sweaty feet.

that strong toe jam scent you can find inbetween the 4th and 5th toe.

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trifectaman
Board Regular
Member # 31142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trifectaman   Email Trifectaman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes my GF calls hers "mud mashers" and I got her to wear them all day in the hot Florida sun at Disney World!!! After we got back home I carefully removed each shoe to reveal the most dick hardening foot sweat & toe jam possible!!! Her feet stank to perfection!!! She indulged me till orgasm!!! Fellas those ballet flats are the way to go in maximizing the sweaty proclivities of your woman's feet!!!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

quote:
Originally posted by Trifectaman:
Yes my GF calls hers "mud mashers" and I got her to wear them all day in the hot Florida sun at Disney World!!! After we got back home I carefully removed each shoe to reveal the most dick hardening foot sweat & toe jam possible!!! Her feet stank to perfection!!! She indulged me till orgasm!!! Fellas those ballet flats are the way to go in maximizing the sweaty proclivities of your woman's feet!!!

that sounds amazing Trifectaman.

i have this dream of peeling off some black ballet flats (well worn - so that the shoe moulds to the foot) to reveal black trainer socks that sweaty you can see the sweat patches on the sole of the foot...... mmmmmmmmmmm and the smell to be very very very pungent (cheesey sweaty)

my dream...

--------------------

Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cathymules:
i have a pair of bloch ballet flats 3 yrs old. stoped wearing them. they smell like corn chips

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. 3 years!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember one of my college roomates dated a chick who wore a pair everyday! She foolishly tried to cover up her foot odor by coating the inside of the shoes with FOOT POWDER...hahahahaha...those shoes still reeked of her dorito toes....YUMMY!!! Of course, I stole a few sniffs when she'd leave them around our dorm room;-)
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

souunds good foot pimp.

smelly ballet flats are a dream to any foot lover.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links