Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » masturbation as closure

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: masturbation as closure
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there everyone,

I have a question for you all, I feel almost embarassed to ask this, and it almost seems weird if I weren't me and I happened to see this. So here goes anyway:

About a year ago I knew this girl who I had so much in common with, we got a bit close and inevitably I developed feelings for her. Just as quickly, she started ignoring me and then went out of my life, no communication, no justification, nothing.

I cannot emphasise how special she was, how kindred we were. She was like a reflection of me, and oddly enough, I didn't initially have sexual feelings. I normally reserved sexual feelings for girls I didn't necessarily connect with in a special way.

I connected with her in such an intimate way, like we were the same person, close, like how a man might consider a brother a kin.

I feel a bit betrayed by her, she broke a promise, and I feel incredibly hurt by some things she did.

One way I try to get over the feelings I had, and accept the loss of a friend, and the betrayal, is masturbation. I only now start seeing her as a very sexually attractive girl, and I saw some pictures of her feet, and she did a modellign shoot. I masturbated over them and it felt like I was getting more in control of my feelings, I felt distanced from her emotionally and feel like I'm finally getting out of this dark place.

I was wondering if anyone had any similar experiences, approval/disapproval of this...is this misogynistic? She hurt me so much and I feel now that I am starting to get over what happend

thanks for reading this

Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
californicator
Board Regular
Member # 10116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for californicator   Email californicator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
broads come and go but trust me brother, you'll find another girl with awesome feet to feed you endless footjobs
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by californicator:
broads come and go but trust me brother, you'll find another girl with awesome feet to feed you endless footjobs

exactly

don't put one girl on a pedestal, all of them can easily be replaced

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To quote the awesome Stones, from MISS YOU:

"Girls will come and go, the're just like street cars"

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least for me, masturbation is strictly for fun. Still, we all find our own therapeutic solutions to our problems; if this works for you, well, then more power to you.

Don't dwell on her, though; there is much more adventure to be found elsewhere. Many of the feelings you have for her and the commonality which you thought you shared are strictly of your own manufacture (I can imagine that she encouraged these feelings - which women often do with men whom they regard as "friends" - so it's not really your fault).

With a little time, she'll be a sweet but distant memory.

The lesson to take away from this is that Trust is something we all want to invest in others...make them earn it rather than assume that they will treasure it because you gave it.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fraqtal.[187].
Elite Trooper
Member # 2073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fraqtal.[187].   Email fraqtal.[187].   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
californicator just nailed it on the head.

you can't let one chick get ya down, but honestly, whackin one out is always good therapy. and the best part is, you're your own therapist too! ha.

i know that "connection" feeling tho. all things come and go, it's the attachment that's hard. sometimes masturbation is a good way to let go of it tho, agreed there.

--------------------
[still water runs deep]

Posts: 304 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys! if you want i can share what i found (pm me)
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my thoughts are: masterbate to her feet. cum good. and move on to the next feet.

there's plenty of seed to be spread and i'm sure there's lots of soles to sew.

ya've gawt warrrk ta dewwww

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

thanks guys.

I don't feel i can be close to anyone like that again...but I am starting to accept that.

can't put anything on a pedestal in life...everything important eventually goes away or changes a little. shes good to wank to as well!

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shyguyuk:
I masturbated over them and it felt like I was getting more in control of my feelings, I felt distanced from her emotionally and feel like I'm finally getting out of this dark place.

First off I'm very sorry that you got hurt like this. It's not fun.

From a psychological standpoint what you are doing makes very logical sense. By masturbating to thoughts or photos of her, you make her a sexual object allowing you distance yourself from her emotionally. It also puts you more "in control" with her not being able to do anything in retaliation. I'm sure that many other guys have done the same thing.

Just don't get too hung up on gettin' off on her though- better days, with new girls, will come.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

don't put one girl on a pedestal, all of them can easily be replaced [/QB]

agreed.. the only thing i put girls on, is my kitchen counter. [Smile]

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah, also gotta agree that masturbating over a sexy ex is always fun, heaven knows I get aroused thinking of the bitchiest girls i dated who cheated on me. heheh.. then i dated girls that _I_ cheated on, and i'm sure they don't think about ME sexually. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

sometimes i like to rough up a girl (willingly of course), then other times i even things out and like a girl to be a total BITCH. i never could find that loving balance.. that is, until i met my wife.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links