Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » say you see your favorite foot model in public (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: say you see your favorite foot model in public
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we didn't already communicate with one another, it would probably go something like, "Hi, _______. I don't mean to bother you, but just wanted to say how much I respect and appreciate your work. Thank you."

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
If we didn't already communicate with one another, it would probably go something like, "Hi, _______. I don't mean to bother you, but just wanted to say how much I respect and appreciate your work. Thank you."

Nice and simple. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldnt want to feel like a groupie/stalker. I would simply give her a compliment if her feet were visable.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
I just saw 2 of them in a restaurant across the street from the coffee shop I'm in. Summer & Kristin from "girlswithfeet". I didn't go over there because they were eating but I really wish I had. This is going to bug me for the rest of the day, it kind of ruined my weekend.

don't they do foot parties?

if they do i imagine they would be more friendly than most

They do foot parties for girlswithfeet. Mostly private ones these days I guess. They are very friendly girls all of them but I thought it would be rude to bother them while eating. On the other hand I didn't want to lurk & wait for them to finish & appear like I was stalkiing. It hurt to be so close yet so far away.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
Wow meeting Moni from AYCF would be a mind numbing experience! I'd approach her and speak in my best German letting her know that I'm a fan. I'd keep the conversation light and not on feet and the like even if she presses it.

Oh Really?? [Roll Eyes]

Even if she persists? That's like waving a whisky bottle in front of a whino!! [Tongue]

(I simply don't have the willpower)

Has she done anything else, prior to Foot Modeling? Because if she hasn't, you're gonna have a tough time avoiding "foot" convo.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oahn
Board Regular
Member # 14185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oahn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ran into a Model that was mentioned in this thread already, in NYC this summer.

I spotted her on the street, standing outside the front of a hotel and it just happened that we were going to the same place.

Long story short, we spent the entire weekend getting to know one another, hanging out 3 out of the 4 nights she was there visiting.

The last night, we hung out, did some feet things, took plenty of pics and well... the proof would be in the photos right? If I knew how to post a pic, I'd post one and you can decide who it is. [Smile]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oahn
Board Regular
Member # 14185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oahn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, here you go... and she is, the nicest and most beautiful person I've probably ever met...

[IMG]http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3013/miscpix644zc9.th.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/52/miscpix629cq5.th.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oahn......you are all that is man.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I saw Delicious in person, I think I'd pass out. j/k. I'd actually tell her nothing because i'd be too excited to speak.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
If I saw Delicious in person, I think I'd pass out. j/k. I'd actually tell her nothing because i'd be too excited to speak.

I have to admit, Delicious is one of my favorites too! [Mmm] She's got THE WHOLE PACKAGE!!!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links