Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Female foot friend (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Female foot friend
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many guys hear have a female friend who knows of your liking for feet and indulges you in some way? By that I mean, either by talking about her feet, letting you take pictures, OR even letting you do things to her feet.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a couple that will let me give them a massage. Just not as often as I would like , but I cant complain.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have two who let me take pics... one who lets me massage without much issue. the second hesitates a lot... i have no desire to do more than touch and take pics.

however.. being married makes them a bit nervous about letting me touch.. however... being they know my wife.. they don't mind me taking pics or talking about it.

RPM

p.s. before marriage,, had three more pals who were cool about it.. but now are a bit more shy about the subject

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I've mentioned a friend before that lives out of state now. She'll send me pics or little clips of her feet from time to time. Used to give her foot rubs back in college.

The sis-in-law will indulge me sometimes to take pics or tape her feet.

My attention is mostly directed to the Mrs. since I get to fondle her tootsies on a regular basis!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
The sis-in-law will indulge me sometimes to take pics or tape her feet.

How does your sis-in-law indulge you????????? Details plz, and be honest.
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few friends who will talk about theirs or answer questions about their feet and shoes.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have none unfortunately

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

same
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

Don't fret - I'll be your friend! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Perfectpeds-Very nice of you [Thumbs Up]
spendoza
Board Regular
Member # 31223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spendoza   Email spendoza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a hot friend who knows about mfoor fetish. We once had quite a foot worship worship session. Now, she designs shoes and often sends me pics of her shoe designs by phone ( we live 400 miles apart these days). She also gets in touch when she has hurt her feet - stubeed her toe, say - and wants them kissed better!

Another pal of mine loves feet and thinks feet, and guys who like feet, are great. Sensible girl!!!

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friends with foot benefits! [Smile]
A couple of the girls in my office have let me massage their feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have two coworkers that are aware of my fetish. One is black and the other white. Both have very nice toes with soft looking soles. They also like to get my approval of the designs they get when they get a pedicure. I haven't gotten around to taking any pictures but I hope that will happen in the future.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few friends that allow me to indulge my footlust. Especially one...she gives me fjs. But with the distance I rarely see her now. However, anytime we meet, i make sure to get a fjs. Btw, her husband is my co-worker now.....

LeDaemon, you are so lucky....I my SIL would knowingly let me tape her feet. ...so far i just candid her.....

Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links