Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Another article on Foot Fetishes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another article on Foot Fetishes
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.datehookup.com/blog/The-Foot-Fetish.html

This is one is pretty level headed i think and i wasn't previously aware andy warhol had a foot fetish

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha stay away from shoe stores

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another "article" written by someone that has no clue what it is like to have a FF but yet has to research and pull excerpts from published works to complete the "article". I have seen countless written explanations as what a foot fetish is and why people like feet, but not once have I seen an article written by someone that actually loves feet and understands it and does not have to find published material to write the article. Show me an article that is written by a foot fetishist...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how clinical and cold.. and lame.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ff101
Board Regular
Member # 9844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ff101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i found it very interesting tyvm.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
harryharper
Board Regular
Member # 32665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for harryharper   Email harryharper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terrible, really.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ff101:
i found it very interesting tyvm.

Oh its interesting...helps shed a light on the FF to a confused 17 year old who is wondering if he is the only one out there...but when you see a butt fuck load of the same articles containing the same things...hell..usually the same sources it runs dry to say the least.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spendoza
Board Regular
Member # 31223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spendoza   Email spendoza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Andy Warhol info is news to me too!!There were some occassional foot scenes in his movies, but they also had so much else inthem as well. Did he ever paint feet? I'm not sure... he was more of a wig man, surely!

Good to see F. Scott Fitzgerald given a name check in the article. I have heard his name mentioned often in regards to feet but have never been able to establish where the thinking for this came from. Any ideas, anyone?

ps let's all not foget the fabulous last line of The Great Gatsby! ... 'So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past'.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not like that reference to Freuds twisted analysis. We do not like feet because we wanna be gay or they look anything close to what he says. We like them because they are feminine, soft, warm, and sometimes smelling great
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Michaels:
I did not like that reference to Freuds twisted analysis.

That the writer even bothers to quote Freud reveals a fundamental ignorance of psychology. The only time that Freud is mentioned in modern psych. is to point out how he got it all wrong in the first place. Beyond that, the writer is trying to do her best to explain something about which she hasn't a clue to readers who are equally in the dark. Points for trying, I guess.

I do find the notion of foot fetishes rising in response to sexually transmitted diseases intriguing. I'd be interested in looking up the research that suggested that.

Not that I'll get around to it any time soon...

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links