Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » smallest?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: smallest?
wistasse
Board Regular
Member # 32729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wistasse   Email wistasse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which models have the smallest feet? genie, who has disappeared was size 2 i think...
Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wistasse:
which models have the smallest feet? genie, who has disappeared was size 2 i think...

She's the smallest that I've seen pics of.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wistasse:

Nope, that size 2 was just for advertisement. She's actually 'bout the same size as Janet Mason, which is a 4.5 I believe.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here a brief post with small feet sizes:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=42;t=001075

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice i was with a girl that had a pair of size 5s two weekes ago

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a bit off subject, but it still worries me that Genie fell off the grid...without as much as a "Goodbye" or "ttfn"

Does anyone know her whereabouts? [Cry]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's 3.5's are posted numerous times in the picture section, search "Little Latina Feet".

We've kind of stopped posting pics as we seem to get little response...

It is indeed sad Genie disappeared, she rocks!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oscarthemonkey.. dont' worry about the number or responses.. whenever you got a good set of sheer hose and your wife's peds.. please.. don't hesitate to post.. cute small feet is always a good contrast to large cute feet.

RPM

p.s. and you got a lot more responses than many of my posts!!!!!!! and i'm still posting.. so.. go ahead.. keep up the good work

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there,

Sorry it took me so long to see this post. I know that there has been chit-chat over the years as to the true size of my feet. Well I never tried to mislead anyone about my actual foot size. For those of you who were a Member of my foot fetish website at the very beginning - back in 2002 & 2003... you may remember that I took pictures with a ruler, and various household items to illustrate the size of my feet. I also showed my shoe labels, and a few times over the later years ~ I did foot compare pics when possible. My petite peds measure 7 1/2 inches long, and depending on the shoe I'm a size 2 to 3... Usually a size 2.5! There are marked differences between a child's and a woman's foot 'last' -- so kids shoes tend to be too narrow, but women's shoes are too big. I often wish that my feet could be a size 5 -- I would have soooo many shoes! hehe Most women my height have about a size 5 or 6 shoe. FYI, a size 5 US is about an inch to almost two inches larger than my feet (8 to 9 inches in length depending on which chart you use). Clearly one will find variations of 'sizing' based on country of origin, style, use, and even the shoe designer.

Here's just an example of a shoe size chart.

http://www.i18nguy.com/l10n/shoes.html

I think it would surprise people to realize that there isn't that much difference in shoe length from 'size to size'. But obviously wearing shoes that are a few inches too large is very uncomfortable, and usually looks bad as well. lol Well I hope this post clears a few things up. Bye for now and take care.

Toe wiggles,
Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links