Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » length of the second toe. . . (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: length of the second toe. . .
hervesanchez
Loyal Member
Member # 22232

Icon 12 posted      Profile for hervesanchez   Email hervesanchez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed that a lot of women have their second toe longer than their big toe. I'm interested if it's an issue that affects how a man or woman judges the overall beauty of their foot?

--------------------
The right angle, the right pose of a beautiful female foot is one of the most elegant and seductive sights ever. . .

Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No has nothing to do with it -

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not for me
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a deal breaker for me. Same with flat feet. I am completely turned off by both. I simply cannot get excited at all by feet that resemble either.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet with the 2nd toe longer are generally less attractive, but ive seen the most beautiful feet with both the 2nd toe longer and the first toe longer..

But I almost always 99% of the time prefer the big to to be the longest or at least near equal..

there is so many different feet out there, sometimes the 2nd is barely longer, and that is fine.. there really is more than 2 types of toe arrangements, there is so many possibilties!!

I used to try and generalize, but Im noticing I just cant.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doesnt matter

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love when the second toe is longer then the first...means amazing gripping power when getting a FJ from those baby's! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i actually dont care much for it when a woman's 2nd toe is longer. i like it when the toes all line up in kind of a squarish outline.. then again my wife has the most unusual line up i have seen and i love it. her 2nd toe is shorter than her big toe and 3rd toe. i am not sure if you can see it well in my avatar.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer the second toe smaller than the big, but I still find them very sexy. I've seen some where the second toe was a lot longer than the big and it turned me off. So as long as its not that much longer, I like it.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like it either way lol but if its long that just means there is more to suck on tee hee.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit I would prefer her toes to be shorter in sequence. That to me makes the perfect foot when the toes tamper down from the big toe. Although not a deal breaker, ladies with the second toe that is longer can still have sexy feet. Just prefer the latter

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2nd toe longer is always good. But I will not pass down a set with the big, or 3rd toes longer. Wait till my friend turns 18, her 2nd toe is WAAAY longer than her big!!!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've seen attractive feet with a longer second toe, but i prefer it to be the same length or barely shorter than the big toe.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depends.. slightly longer.. cool. much longer.. nope.. also depends on the size of the second toe.. i've seen two situations where the second toe is not only longer but looks much bigger than the first.. yuk!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My preference is for a woman's toes to decrease in length from the big toe on down. However, a longer second is not a deal breaker.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links