Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Female loves feet! (Amber)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Female loves feet! (Amber)
Ambers hot feet
Board Regular
Member # 27607

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Ambers hot feet   Author's Homepage   Email Ambers hot feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a female footlover I think sometimes I'm the only one of this world.
I like feet..... female feet, not male.
As a teenage girl I play footsie with some of my friends, we massage eachothers feet, pollished our nail, make toerings (of silverpaper) en sometimes we tickle en kiss feet. [Mmm]
When I grow up and have sex with boys...I use my feet also.....and most of the time they like it!
Now - in 2008 - I have a boy and girlfriend (I'm bi-sexual) [Love] and all of my friends know that I like feet.......
Most of the man, like that. [Drool]
Female friends laugh or smile when I tell them why I like feet (I don't know.I just do)
Now I'm looking for some femalfootlovers, to talk with. (about feet and anything we like to talk..)
Not for sex!

Are you there.....Ther must be some girlfriends of you guys who like feet (and not only the feet of themself) [Wink]

Posts: 36 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what in flannagan fuck did you just say?? [Eek!]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i heard that theres a theory that the reason we like feet is bcuz we were born with out feet touch sensors and pleasure sensors in our brain are too close together??? but idk thats just wat i heard i dont really believe it just yet.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard that time and time again and I wonder why we were designed that way, if that were indeed the case

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny that a girl is making quick defenses to not liking male feet, sounds like something most of the guys would do here

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Funny that a girl is making quick defenses to not liking male feet, sounds like something most of the guys would do here

You got it dude. This "amber"s posted as a guy before showing pics of "ambers" feet. Now saying its "amber". Also posts asking for people to chat & says "lets talk dirty". Another guy thing.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ambers hot feet
Board Regular
Member # 27607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ambers hot feet   Author's Homepage   Email Ambers hot feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HO, ho, ho guys!!
Hope you don't think we are lyers. We are a footloverscouple from Amsterdam. We love to tease other men with our foot"shows (in public) and in private by sending them pics by requests.
We have post before pics and te last action was a note of Amber. Why is that so strange?
She don't like male feet bechause she don't like hairy feet. That's it, its a personal thing, please understand that.
And if you don't believ us, ..................you are free mail/chat with Amber, Frans or both of us.

Footloving greetings from the Netherlands XXX

Posts: 36 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Ambers.

Your post reaked of "dude". And there are a few regulars on the boards from Amsterdam, I'm wondering if they live close to you and if they could validate this.

Looking for "female foot lovers" or lovers of female feet who are female? There is a difference. And usually if you're in search of the latter...you're a dude posing as a chick. That's the reason why some of the regulars are a bit defensive.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
what in flannagan fuck did you just say?? [Eek!]

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

first time i've LOL'd at Wu's mate - spot on

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh look, another "female" that loves feet here. i think we have been here before guys
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links