Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » If you were famous, (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: If you were famous,
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a celeb it would best to let it be known,cause it will get found out eventually. Remember it's a small world.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kind of think this depends on what you're famous for.

If in the category of "Badass", i.e. rocker, action movies, etc. Yes

If in the category of "Artist", photographer, painter, etc. Maybe

If you are famous for having the world's largest rubber doll collection, etc... you may want to keep it to yourself.

-Oz

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
I would keep it to myself, but if asked I'll admit it without going into details.

Exactly the way I would do it.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and if it was possible, i would use my celeb status to lick and smell the feet of other famous women too, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting question.

I would mostly keep it to myself, but if I were to be interviewed, and someone asked me, I would admit it.

Also, if I were involved with the media (and hey, I just might go down that path), my properties would incorporate quite a bit of Foot Focus. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would keep it to myself but if someone asked me what i liked on a woman I would tell them flat out: intelligence, stunning eyes, beautiful smile, open-minded personality, and of course a nice ass, gorgeous legs and pretty feet... [Big Grin]

EDIT:
Oh and let me add she would also have to be a very physically fit woman. (or at least physically active)....dont really care for the "sit on your ass all day and watch the soaps" type. LOL

But if you notice the way I answered the question didnt go tooo far with it, but at the same time i was still honest.

so if i were a celeb, i think i would give em somewhere along the lines of that type of answer. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They would find out anyway. Might as well have fun with it, unless your a political figure. Poor Dick Morris had a hell of a time living down his foot fling affair.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends how famous I am. If I'm an up and coming person probably not telling anyone. Billionaire material and yes the world would know. Odds are I would act the same way that I act now by simply saying I find female feet attractive. That comment shows it turns me on but not to the point of me admitting that I have a foot fetish.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It Would depend on what I do...If I was a Rock Star...and had tonnes of Groupies...Hell yeah I'd let it known...Then they'd know how to seduce me and know how to approach me...would make things much easier to get some sexy feet. I know they would show up with pedicured toes displaying them knowing what I want to do with them [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right in everyones face about it, I would indulge in it in every way possible. Then again, I'm proud and open about my fetish to begin with.

Quentin Tarantino is seriously one of my heros. The way he has indulges in his fetish in his films and tastefully brought our fetish into the mainstream is awesome. The first time I saw the scene in From Dusk Till Dawn, and then the ten times I rewound and re-watched it. So fucking hot, although, I'll never understand what he sees in Uma's feet...

Just in case anyone needs to see it again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVVGKiYZ0SM

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would keep it to myself but if someone asked I wouldn't hesitate to admit it proudly!

--------------------
from sweden with lööööveee!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kinda like Jay Leno's approach. It seems that he gives compliments to pretty feet on stage, but not really in a freaky way.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If i were famous, I'd be able to afford the Loubutins or Walter Steigers [Cry]

http://www.waltersteiger.com/en/, those pink heels are killer sexy!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I was famous and banged another famous girl and she blew up my spot about it I would neither confirm or deny it. Because then if I dated a second famous chic and she said the same thing that the first one said WITH OUT me confirming what the first one said, then it would be a rumor...which could be either true or false...as is the case with most rumors that go unproven.

So the answer is no, I wouldn't tell the world. I'd let them decide for themselves.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the other hand, if I was a politician, I would deny, deny, deny!
"I did not have foot sex with that woman!" [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links