Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet Traits

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet Traits
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out this article about certain human traits, the feet traits start on page 2.

http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22264/59849-features-say-us

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting. i don't believe it but interesting.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seems like a bunch of nonsense to me

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah but if you read through it and followed the link to readingtoes.com, they talked about sending pictures in to have the diviners "read" your toes... Sounds like something one of our members would try. Maybe someone should go into that line of work, sounds like a good job for someone with a foot fetish. ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems like they are using the body as a zodiac and I'm not so sure about the belivability of this while some of it sounds kinda hard to swallow.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is good material to use if you want a closer look at a girls foot I would think [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although it is probably an interesting notion to entertain and fun to propose some "what-ifs" about it, it is complete hooey. If there was any truth to it, we would be selecting our leaders with fabulously well paid phrenologists.

Countless (actual) scientific studies have been performed on the subject of physical traits providing some kind of predictive insights to personalities. There is absolutely no connection between the two.

If anything, the reverse is true. What one does will have an impact on physical features; for example, if a palm-reader were to encounter someone with with rough, calloused hands - with the heaviest of callouses across the palm at the base of the fingers - it would be sensible to conclude that this person did labor in which a lot of heavy lifting was involved.

Having said that, there might be some things that can predict certain outcomes: I never grew past 5'6" tall and, at my fattest, never crossed 165 lbs. It would have been a safe bet (by age 16) that I was not going to be a player in the NFL or the NBA.

To loosely borrow from The Bard, our fortunes are not in the stars - or in our toes - but in ourselves.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links