Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Article - Cosmetic Foot Surgery

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Article - Cosmetic Foot Surgery
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an article on 10 cosmetic surgeries to avoid and one listed is cosmetic foot surgery.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/PainManagement/Story?id=4585277&page=3

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's some pretty horrible stuff there!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women go through serious lengths to keep their peds presentable...sure a lot of guys will be happy with their significant other's feet just the way they are amid regular grooming habits.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I had no clue that was something that people were doing these days.

Appreciated seeing the article, but even though my feet aren't perfect, I doubt I'll be going there anytime soon.

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AmberLily, your feet ARE perfect! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AmberLily-You are among the last women on earth that needs surgery to make their feet look better. They look great just the way they are. They certainly work for me. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only time I would approve of foot surgery is to remove a bunion, or anything of that nature. Some women are getting a couple of their bones taken out simply so that that can wear high heeled shoes more easily!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it's no surprise that this is available given the fact that women are cosmetically improving themselves in so many other ways- and after all, at least in warmer climates (CA & FL) they do show their feet almost year 'round.

But still, I'm not a proponent of cosmetic surgery on any part of the body, even though it can dramatically improve a gal's self-image.

My wife had a bad bunion removed from one foot early in our marriage, but it was only for practical purposes (the fact that shoes hurt her feet so bad). It had nothing to do with cosmetics. In fact, though it did indeed make her foot much better (my opinion) she wasn't even aware of my fetish at that time.

She was originally planning on doing both feet, but the pain and long recuperation from the first one disuaded her from doing the second foot.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links