Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Woah

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Woah
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well guys after about 5 or 6 posts, i guess i should announce my return, even though i don't think i've contributed much to the forums asides fro a few pics of past girlfriends (recent at the times posted)

But i've been lurking for the past bout 8 months. Been with a girl recently as long, when i met her "ewwww you like feet!?" was the response i got, and as always my luck she don't mind anymore. Working on pics, i have a few on my cell phone but not worth posting here, but working on the actual digi cam. It's been forever, lifes been busy, i love reading everything here, i just don't have much to say about anything as of until late.

Blew an engine in my car bout 6 months back and been workin my ass off to pay bills and save money for a new one. Should be coming around thanksgiving and then installing it, so i guess i'm feeling decent enough to start postin again.

Know i'm not the greatest asset around here. Hearing about our loss with johnny and i believe we've lost someone before him as well. It just touched me knowing that not more than 2 months back my best friend got killed in a freak car accident. Glad to see most of us still here loving feet, and getting on in life. I'll be back to regular posting again and participation in forum topics.

Boot!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you back bro! Everyone here plays a vital role. You always had great insight on foot matters within the community so its great we get to hear them again! [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you're back man, looking forward to your joining back in the discussions here.

If nothing else, these untimely deaths prove the point that you need to live life to it's fullest, being true to ourselves and our love of feet.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, Bootman

I'll always remember you for the infamous Alice incident from over a year go

I'm sure this time around will be less drama-filled!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...I forgot all about that!! [Laugh]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome bak dude, i dont hav a clue wat ur on about so can some1 some1 fill me in?
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey thanks guys! LMAO I do remember the alice incident. I remember not long ago here somebody posted a topic about ballet flats again. Te-he-he. Almost put a reminder in there too. That girl must've been a spoiled little brat to go off the way she did here on an internet forum over somebody's simple opinion and or misunderstanding of types of footwear.

Those were good days.. [Smile]

And yes, the untimely deaths of friends like that is deff an eye opener. Live to the fullest, don't hold anything back, cause once it's over you can never go back.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm pretty new here as I've only been around since March 2008 - but from the comments I'm reading, welcome back. I'll be interested in seeing what you have to say in the talks!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links