Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever been disappointed?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ever been disappointed?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you've ever gotten your hands on a pair of shoes that you've really wanted, and there is little to no scent in them? I have recently. I don't know why, but my sis-in-law's work shoes have always had me wondering what they smelled like. My wife has been gracious enough to get me the opportunity, TWICE, to smell her work shoes. On two pairs. The first were a bit old and run down. No odor. [Confused] She got a new pair recently. Again, nothing. This ever happen to anyone else?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happens all the time.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tons of times. Can't even count. Even my own girls work shoes have no smell, but her feet smell amazing after work. Go figure.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's happened to me a few times with my wife. Sometimes, she'll rub some sort of a lotion into her feet before getting dressed. Even though she might be wearing a sock/nylon/shoe combo that should produce an awesome smell, all I can smell at the end of the night is the lotion... [Cry]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"all I can smell at the end of the night is the lotion"... [Cry]
Comment by Kwiksand

Lotion (applied at the wrong time) is anathema to those who love smell.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best compromise in that regard is to buy a special creme for her and offer to massage her feet with something that is hypoallergenic and perfume free. That means a nearly undetectable scent that let's the real smell of her feet come through. Try something like Eucerin - - expensive but she's well worth it, right? The benefits are priceless !!! For some reason the scent of feet that have been in nylons all day or on a suede or leather cushioned insole just hits the spot, especially with a light, vinegary tang. Am i right fellas?
Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A light smell yeah
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."Am i right fellas?"
Comment by s8r

Yes you are; [Thumbs Up] also regular KY Jelly works as a good scent free alternative for foot massage.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links