Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Awesome New Girl Story -- Sweaty Foot Worship and Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Awesome New Girl Story -- Sweaty Foot Worship and Footjob
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today was awesome. The new girl I'm seeing (who knows I like feet) came over at around noon. It was our second meeting. She came by to watch movies. She was wearing converse tennis shoes with no socks. She sat on the couch and I grabbed her legs, put her feet in my lap and pulled off her shoes.

Her feet were wet with sweat, but did not smell to strong. After massaging them for about 30 min, I said fuck it and proceeded to worship her feet. she was totally into it. For the next 8 hours on and off we watched movies and TV and I worshiped her feet. We ordered food and walked to the market to get beer, so I had to stop for that, and she went to the rest room a few times. Other than that I had her feet in my face for the entire day.

Of course my cock and balls were bulging. After about two hours I was in pain. I got up to get some H20 and she could see my discomfort. She asked me what was wrong. I told her the truth, her feet were turning me on and my balls were aching. To my surprise, she asked me if I needed a footjob! I was like, "that would be nice", but in order to not seem desperate I told her it was okay. About another four hours passed and by now she was teasing my cock through my pants while we watched A&E. She asked again if I wanted a footjob, this time I said okay.

I broke out the baby oil and dropped my pants. She rubbed my pole every which way for like an hour. Her legs starting getting tired, so I suggested I stand and finish myself off all over her toes. She agreed, so I stood, she propped her feet on the edge of the couch. I stroked it like a mad man until I blew all her toes, but I was so backed up that I stayed hard and jerked even more furiously and blew a second massive load on her toes. Man, it was a dream come true. This new girl is so epic.

Best part, we took pics from each others POVs intermittently through out the entire day.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics of her feet & toes, or the whole thing never happened. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the sounds of it, the pics are in his 'signature.'

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, that is a great experience, but i have a question? Weren't you that guy who posted some weeks back and said you were gonna try some 6-month jerkoff/sex abstinance thingy as some form of self improvment ritual?

think i predicted it wouldn't last and it's good to see that them feet have taken over [Big Grin]

welcome to wank club friend [Big Grin] if this is ur first night, u have to wank LOL!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is one awesome story, i can only imagine what that would be like.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pics are not on Flickr, I'm keeping that page PG-13. I'll be posting some pics in the adult forum soon.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good story. [Jerkoff] Can't wait to see the pictures.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links