Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Futurama

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Futurama
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently saw a DVD of a new Futurama movie. The box has a nice drawing of Leela barefooted. Didn't pick it up because I didn't want to spend $19.99 for it. But I was wondering if any of you have seen it, yet? If so, does it actually have scenes of her barefooted?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not if anyone's told you, but... leela isnt real.. she's animated [Tongue] [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She isn't? I thought there really was a one-eyed girl! [Smile]
She's always wearing those boots, on the show, but as I said she's barefooted on the box, so I was hoping she'd be barefoot in that movie.

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been looking for the episode of Drawn Together where the Sponge Bob-like character licks Foxy's feet, but so far I've had no success.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha. Foot fetish anime!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
Ha. Foot fetish anime!

I have a ton of foot fetish manga saved on a CD somewhere.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUZZ
Loyal Member
Member # 20342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUZZ   Author's Homepage   Email FUZZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the close up of Foxy's feet was gross btw. My opinion of the Leela feet thing (not that it matters) is that we have an attraction to Peggy Bundy (don't remember the actresses name and am too lazy to look it up) and since she does the voice of Leela we are attracted to her as well. Animated or not, I would be all over that ladies feet.

--------------------
::patience is a waste of time::

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FUZZ:
the close up of Foxy's feet was gross btw. My opinion of the Leela feet thing (not that it matters) is that we have an attraction to Peggy Bundy (don't remember the actresses name and am too lazy to look it up) and since she does the voice of Leela we are attracted to her as well. Animated or not, I would be all over that ladies feet.

Her name's Katy Segal, and yes....I LOVE HER TOO! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is an episode where her feet are showing. It's the one where she becomes "impulsive" and ends up killing everybody.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Well, if I'm going to be killed, I might as well be killed by a barefooted Leela! [Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links