Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NYC foot fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NYC foot fetish
JJDynomite
Board Regular
Member # 948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJDynomite   Email JJDynomite   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am visiting the city and wonder if any one has suggestions on how to indulge my fetish for pretty feet. Foot Worship Palace has closed.

Thanks!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try strip clubs. take a girl of your choice to the VIP lounge/champagne room, drop a good amount of cash and ask her to take her shoes off and let you suck her toes.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pobox3338
Board Regular
Member # 22632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pobox3338     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much is a good amount of cash in that case... does that work?
Posts: 19 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^yup in nyc all u need is some money..i done got footjobs for 20 dollars lol 4real
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, if u have the right amount of cash and the girl u pick thinks your a decent guy she will be at your service.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links