Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The awesome that is my life right now.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The awesome that is my life right now.
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 3 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, about a month ago I started sleeping with this chick. She's bisexual and her last relationship was with a lesbian who couldn't find her way around a vagina. So, i have this chick in the palm of my hand now because, frankly, i read my Kama Sutra and I'm good in bed...apparently really good.

This girl is a bit of a talker, however, so my exploits, have been made legendary among some groups of people at college. One side effect of this is that my foot fetish isn't so much of a secret anymore. She didn't tell the world, but some people definitely know about my kinks now.

Now, i know some of you guys must be shitting your pants over the thought of being exposed, but, seriously, it's not all that bad. Aside from several women wanting to get in my pants, most of them are content with my now epic foot massage skills.

Anyway, so, i'm watching TV with about 6 other people in the room giving a foot massage to this chicks hot lesbian roommate, who is, unfortunately, very much into women. For this reason, I am surprised when i feel the foot i'm not working with my hands get pushed firmly into my cock through my pants. (This is all under a blanket since it's cold up here in the northeast)

At that moment, i get an SMS on my phone from the very same person stroking me with her foot. Apparently, while she isn't interested in sex with men, foot worship intrigues her.

So, optimally, this ends in a threesome with me sucking on the hot lesbian roommates toes with my dick getting serviced by the bisexual chick i'm already fucking.

Will report back, wish me luck.

ah, yes, the moral of the story is it's not the end of the world if people find out about your fetish. In fact, it may entice some people to play out of curiosity if you're slick about it.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds great, try and get some pics of their feet for us.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm gonna try to get the threesome first before i ask for pictures.

if you don't mind [Big Grin]

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cs:
So, about a month ago I started sleeping with this chick. She's bisexual and her last relationship was with a lesbian who couldn't find her way around a vagina. So, i have this chick in the palm of my hand now because, frankly, i read my Kama Sutra and I'm good in bed...apparently really good.

This girl is a bit of a talker, however, so my exploits, have been made legendary among some groups of people at college. One side effect of this is that my foot fetish isn't so much of a secret anymore. She didn't tell the world, but some people definitely know about my kinks now.

Now, i know some of you guys must be shitting your pants over the thought of being exposed, but, seriously, it's not all that bad. Aside from several women wanting to get in my pants, most of them are content with my now epic foot massage skills.

Anyway, so, i'm watching TV with about 6 other people in the room giving a foot massage to this chicks hot lesbian roommate, who is, unfortunately, very much into women. For this reason, I am surprised when i feel the foot i'm not working with my hands get pushed firmly into my cock through my pants. (This is all under a blanket since it's cold up here in the northeast)

At that moment, i get an SMS on my phone from the very same person stroking me with her foot. Apparently, while she isn't interested in sex with men, foot worship intrigues her.

So, optimally, this ends in a threesome with me sucking on the hot lesbian roommates toes with my dick getting serviced by the bisexual chick i'm already fucking.

Will report back, wish me luck.

ah, yes, the moral of the story is it's not the end of the world if people find out about your fetish. In fact, it may entice some people to play out of curiosity if you're slick about it.

Pics of her feet & toes, or the whole story never happened.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude cs man....awesome. I believe ya! Although I see what 2nd is saying [Tongue]

Basically what I'm saying is do you need a roomie? [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you are having a great time in the northeast... What part ? Jersey here.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Sounds like you are having a great time in the northeast... What part ? Jersey here.

philly, neighbor

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Dude cs man....awesome. I believe ya! Although I see what 2nd is saying [Tongue]

Basically what I'm saying is do you need a roomie? [Big Grin]

Wouldn't trade my current roommate for the world. The guy might not share my fetish, but it was easy enough to make him understand it: "imagine, like, in summer, if women just ran around topless...that's what having a foot fetish is like"

[ November 23, 2008, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: cs ]

Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CS you just explained just about everything i've said and done to girls/friends in general. It's never the end of the world when your fetish is "exposed" and in the end those who don't like it can fuck off, the ones that think it's great will definitely appreciate it. And to make guys understand even if they don't get into it, yeah they jealous [Smile]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

quote:
Originally posted by Bootman:
CS you just explained just about everything i've said and done to girls/friends in general. It's never the end of the world when your fetish is "exposed" and in the end those who don't like it can fuck off, the ones that think it's great will definitely appreciate it. And to make guys understand even if they don't get into it, yeah they jealous [Smile]

Exactly, people around here act like a bunch of fucking lepers. I've had exactly two things happen when i let chicks know i had a foot fetish. (A) they want to find out more/enjoy having their toes sucked/want to fuck me anyway and i end up getting some foot action (B) they withdraw, i call them a fucking prude, tell them to enjoy their unsatisfying vanilla sex life getting pounded for 38 seconds missionary style by their inadequate boyfriend before he cums in their belly button leaving them sticky and unsatisfied, then i go find a girl like (A)
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cs:
quote:

Exactly, people around here act like a bunch of fucking lepers. I've had exactly two things happen when i let chicks know i had a foot fetish. (A) they want to find out more/enjoy having their toes sucked/want to fuck me anyway and i end up getting some foot action (B) they withdraw, i call them a fucking prude, tell them to enjoy their unsatisfying vanilla sex life getting pounded for 38 seconds missionary style by their inadequate boyfriend before he cums in their belly button leaving them sticky and unsatisfied, then i go find a girl like (A)
Hmmm, CS sounds like my kind of guy -- no nonsense, confident and doesn't sound like he takes womens bullshit.

If I'm ever in Philly and I need a wingman, I know who to call [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
Hmmm, CS sounds like my kind of guy -- no nonsense, confident and doesn't sound like he takes womens bullshit.

If I'm ever in Philly and I need a wingman, I know who to call [Thumbs Up]

PUA? Be nice to know there's others on this forum.
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cs:
quote:

You're damn right CS. I seem to have much better responses. I just find it hilarious. I get called gross by girls who would spend 2 years with a guy who loves anal sex, but she'd complain about it everytime and how disgusting that was and painful (not that some girls don't like it, but some hate it) But somehow my dick between her toes is just wrong, or i like the smell of her feet, and that's gross, but a guy lickin your asshole must be so much more sanitary? << Nothin against it cause eatin some ass once in a bit isn't so bad.

Proof of being open bout your foot fetish payin off? Friend of mine long ago worked with about 2 years back, we haven't talked in ages because she had an asshole boyfriend, but when we worked together on her nights off she'd do her toes up real fuckin sexy, bring herself in in some nice flip flops or strappy heels, and throw her toes over on the counter, Here boot come look at these!
And recently since she left said asshole, she's painted them again,and just for me made them her default pic on myspace [Smile]

Protecting her identity i won't post her myspace thinger, but later this evening she's posting more i'll save them and upload em here quicklike. Luckily for me she only lives about a mile away and we makin plans to hang out soon. I prolly won't do anything with them as i have a girlfriend unless it's just massage/pedicure which i'm far more than alowed to get away with.

But goddamn it rules to love a girls feet and for the ones who appreciate it, they take it to extremes for guys like me, and CS. Even if you ain't puttin the nuts to her.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

you lying motherfucker! you arent telling us all this for any moral but to brag your ass off.. and more power to you brother!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:

you lying motherfucker! you arent telling us all this for any moral but to brag your ass off.. and more power to you brother!! [Big Grin]
Fuck yeah i'm bragging. The reason i get to brag is because i'm getting hot foot play thanks to being open about my fetish.

Yesterday night we're outside smoking and the lesbian chick turns to the girl i'm seeing and says "i want him to suck my toes while he fucks you. It will be hot, it needs to happen."

This is totaly gonna happen.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links